• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

whitehawk

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
What's this? Have all the QJ mods basically left to make this site?

Toronto
Canada
Nice to see you. Where have you been hiding the past couple of months?

whitehawk

neogaf.com

It's fun, but there are so many members that theres a lack of community. The photoshop threads and gifs are great though :)

I figure I'll try posting here for a while.

whitehawk

Bah, at least I had the right idea.

One suggestion, don't make this site over complicated by adding as many cool features as you can. Simplicity is the answer.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Bah, at least I had the right idea.

One suggestion, don't make this site over complicated by adding as many cool features as you can. Simplicity is the answer.

I'll think you'll find that won't be the case here. Welcome back.

whitehawk

Naw, there are so many glitches in Gears 2. There's one that lets you melee and kill someone through a wall.

I'm getting in too COD5 though. I missed out on COD4 so it's still fresh for me :)

PSP767

Oh hay again..

Im not a VIP at QJ anymore :eek: what happened

oh well i never went there anyway

I lost my VIP at QJ too... Dunno why though i stopped goin on there a while ago.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Oh hay again..

Im not a VIP at QJ anymore :eek: what happened

oh well i never went there anyway
Pretty much; at least in your case I think you were removed by thedan. Most everyone else removed themselves (just have a look at the mod/admin list there).

I lost my VIP at QJ too... Dunno why though i stopped goin on there a while ago.
Huh? what's username there? I pretty much know everyone who has been VIP having been one of the people who appointed them.