• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Who uses skype on psp

SERIFAZ

WCP Dev
O.K.
The objective of this post is to find out who uses Skype on there psp if anyone.

If you do just say,
your skype name in your post.

Slasher

Suck It
I haven't really ever used skype on my PSP except for the very first time I tried it out just to see if it worked :p

january39

eXo Staff
My skype name is feenix888, but i never use it.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
i only use it to prank call my friends :p

Cryox

Bro.
aren't they[sony] abandoning that feature? or was that GO!Messanger i'm thinkin about?

pcstalljr

yeah thats the crummy GO!Messenger. from what my friend says. the video quality is horable!

Whisper

Logic :(
Why hasn't sony moved skype to the PS3? In game voice from people outside of PSN, sounds like a winner to me.

pcstalljr

Why hasn't sony moved skype to the PS3? In game voice from people outside of PSN, sounds like a winner to me.

that sounds like a good idea. (dont own a ps3) but isnt there already a voice chat? (like i said. i dont own a ps3. so i dont know much about them)

Fives

i dont use skype on my psp but it seems it would be kind of nice. honestly i think skype sounds like trash though so going on ps3 would make me sad.

:D

pcstalljr

i dont use skype on my psp but it seems it would be kind of nice. honestly i think skype sounds like trash though so going on ps3 would make me sad.

:D

the down side is that you can[/can] call normal land/cellphone numbers but theres a charge..and its pricey. and the psp to psp communication...it sucks, it can be quiet and scratchy.

january39

eXo Staff
Yeah that's GO!Messenger thats being abandoned.

It has been abandoned. 31.3.2009 RIP Go!messenger.

Was rubbish anyways.

pcstalljr

It has been abandoned. 31.3.2009 RIP Go!messenger.

Was rubbish anyways.

true. from what my friend says. it wasn't worth the effort of making the account :confused:

Seth

MD Party Room
that sounds like a good idea. (dont own a ps3) but isnt there already a voice chat? (like i said. i dont own a ps3. so i dont know much about them)

Yes there is but it not supported in every game.But there no private voice chat. Sony as stated there working on it.

pcstalljr

Yes there is but it not supported in every game.But there no private voice chat. Sony as stated there working on it.

ooh. i thought there was a private voice chat in Home. i guess not. but hey Sony's working on it. thats cool. maybe something like Xbox 360 so you can even talk to a friend even while the game is loading.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
When I had a paid subscription I just used it for prank calling w/ a few friends when I got bored at school, but the quality blows and it REALLY distorts your voice, so honestly there isn't much point.

pcstalljr

lol but it is funny to prank call your girlfriend from your pocket right next to her.. :p