• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Will PSP Go! replace the original PSP?

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I just got my PSP about one month ago and now I'm wondering if I'll have to upgrade to get the newest games.

Ragnarok

I got my psp 3k 3 weeks back.i dont find any reson to upgrade since the games are going to be there for both the systems and the new features are not something revolutionary enough to upgrade especially when you have recently bought a psp

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM EST ----------

Regarding games i feel that both new and old will support all games for many years to come.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Ok, that's what I wanted to know. I thought that PSP games would only be downloadable.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Sony has said that the PSPgo will not replace the 3000... Both will be in the market at the same time...

Ragnarok

Sony has said that the PSPgo will not replace the 3000... Both will be in the market at the same time...

Yes.I forgot to mention that.

Ragnarok

It would be better to download it to your psp.

Seth

MD Party Room
And take up more than 2gbs of your free space? I think not.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
It will be 1.8GB for sure...