• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wolfenstein

Robby

Los Doyers!
What are your thoughts on the game if you have it?

I am thinking about getting the game but don't know if it will be worth my time.
How is the campaign, weapons, and what about online play

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I started playing on normal and it is painfully easy.There is a bit of exploration to it, but for the most part you select an objective given to you and do it and then return to a main town. In that town, there is a black-market and gold scattered all over the place that you look for to upgrade your weapons.

I would like this game more if there wasn't a weapon upgrade system.

Apart from that you get uber-powers with this medallion. One of them masks the world in this blue color and you are officially in the "vail." Once there you can see things differently, move faster, etc. I unlocked the power to slow down time as well.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Hmm sounds interesting. I will probably get it tonight then.

Have you touched the online mode yet?

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Multiplayer from what people have said, Is supposed to be pretty awful. But I personally wouldn't know nor care.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Hmm sounds interesting. I will probably get it tonight then.

[HIGHLIGHT]Have you touched the online mode yet?[/HIGHLIGHT]

Not yet, but I will after I finish the campaign. The majority of the achievements are online for this game if I remember correctly after glancing at them earlier.

B

Bizarre

I saw the trailer a while back, it looks pretty good worth the money. What about people that own it? Is it worth it or is it worth to just rent?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I saw the trailer a while back, it looks pretty good worth the money. What about people that own it? Is it worth it or is it worth to just rent?

Probably just to rent. I'm enjoying the single player a lot in this game, I actually like the exploration aspect and upgrade aspects in it.

EDIT: Can't comment on the multiplayer but the SP is definetly worth playing