• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi World's Favorite Videogames chosen by the people

IceP42

If you feel like putting your 2 cents in, then go here and make your Top 25 favorite game of all time list (1st=25pts, 2nd=24pts, ..., 25th=1pt).

Here are the current results that involves 858 gamers so far.

Other top-lists are also available (by year, decade, genre, systems and most wanted) for you to mess around with.

Check out my own list of top games (what a great list, i know):
http://www.unikgamer.com/members/papissama-1.html

Post the link of your Top games and feel free to discuss your choices!
Check it out if you got a few minutes to spare, it's a really fun concept, especially if you're a longtime gamer (and bored :D)

january39

eXo Staff
I would agree with most of that list but i cannot see Ico anywhere??? An deus ex in the top 20 :confused1:

IceP42

More than 1000 gamers are in and the new version of the site is finally up :D

Some new cool features have been added with the redesign but it's still not finished yet.
What do you guys think so far though?

IceP42

Bit of filthy advertising right here.

I know right :blushing:

We can now rank our Top 20 games of this generation, Top 10 Shoot'em up, Top 10 games of 1995 and Top 15 GameCube games.

In addition to that you can also check out which gamers have similar gaming taste based on our top lists.

Serideth

So is this OPs site? It's pretty neat actually. So many 90s titles up there, what a golden era for gaming. I completely agree with Gold and Silver Pokemon games being ranked above red and blue, nice to see nostalgia didn't screw that up.

El Diablo

No way red and blue were better imo.

Spiros

Maiki
Sorry Serideth, I have to go with El Diablo on that one, Red and Blue were always my favourite, maybe it is the nostalgia but I do remember enjoying them more, though I do love Gold and Silver.

Serideth

You enjoyed them more because they were the first of the series, fresh and what not, I think G and S were better as stand alone games. I probably enjoyed playing R and B at the time because it was so new, but if G and S had been released on R and Bs engine first and it had been R/B with the updated graphics and what not I don't think it would of been such a hit.

IceP42

So is this OPs site? It's pretty neat actually. So many 90s titles up there, what a golden era for gaming. I completely agree with Gold and Silver Pokemon games being ranked above red and blue, nice to see nostalgia didn't screw that up.

Yes it is my site. Glad that you like it :)
The list change everytime a new gamer makes his/her own Top 25.

IceP42

@all: you have to realize the fact that our unikGamer community is at its beginning at the moment. There are only over 1,3oo users right now. It's up to us to spread the word and get more people involved, so that we have a more representative result. So please do so and tell all your friends.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Very nice website, just registered and did my Top 25, interesting seeing where they all come. If a game says it's #0 of all time does that mean it doesn't have enough points to deserve a spot? :p Because Pokemon Pinball was fucking awesome!

IceP42

Very nice website, just registered and did my Top 25, interesting seeing where they all come. If a game says it's #0 of all time does that mean it doesn't have enough points to deserve a spot? :p Because Pokemon Pinball was fucking awesome!

It just means that no one has ranked it yet.