Xb Live and PSN Gamercards didnt update

Thread starter #1
Hello and sorry for my bad english. I have a Problem. My Gamercards (XB Live and PSN) didnt Update for a few Weeks. What can i do? Is ist a Exophase Problem?

Thanks for your help.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Your Xbox profile seems to be private. PSN looks fine but it'll only update when you earn new trophies and last trophy earned still seems to be in GoW 3 (if that's not correct try syncing trophies from your system).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Oh. I didnt make any changes in the Xbox. Iam in the Insider Hub Beta Build. Is this the Problem?
I doubt it but it's possible the beta changed your settings somehow. I'd look over your privacy settings. I tried viewing your profile on the Xbox site and no game activity is showing.

Thread starter #5
Thanks for your help. The Failure was my privacy Settings. Now it works nice again.

The only "problem" i have, is the gamerscore. The Games are allready synced but the score not. Its a different of 900 Points.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Thanks for your help. The Failure was my privacy Settings. Now it works nice again.

The only "problem" i have, is the gamerscore. The Games are allready synced but the score not. Its a different of 900 Points.
It should be matching up now. For some reason, sometimes Microsoft's API gives us a lower value than what it should be. I think I'm going to go back to calculating the total from our side.