• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 XBL Game Sale Day #3: Resident Evil Series on Sale

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

The third day of the XBL Ultimate Game Sale is now live and places huge discounts on the Resident Evil series. All of the titles are discounted by over 50% with Code Veronica getting a 75% discount.

Ultimate Game Sale Offers for today
Standard Price
Discount Price
Savings
% Off

Resident Evil Code Veronica
$19.99
$4.99
$15.00
75%

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City
$39.99
$19.99
$20.00
50%

Resident Evil 4
$19.99
$9.99
$10.00
50%

Resident Evil 5
$19.99
$9.99
$10.00
50%

Resident Evil 6
$39.99
$19.99
$20.00
50%

Continue reading...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Abe - reviews exist for reasons :p No clue on how good the game is - haven't enjoyed a RE game since the first one on Gamecube

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's decent if you enjoyed RE5. I've only played like the first few hours though (on PS3), decided to wait for the PC release.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
RE6 was pretty good, but it lacks alot of replay value in my opinion. you get 4 campaigns, the first 3 are ~6 hours, and the 4th is about 2-3 hours long. mercenary mode felt very limited this time around. The skill point system is a poor replacement for gun upgrades. The few times you used a vehicle were pretty cruddy, and were completely unnecessary sequences.
it's been a few months since i picked it up, and i've seen that they added some new online stuff, so it might be a bit different experience.