• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

XBLA remake/re-releases?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Are there any particular games that you would like to see re-released or remade for the XBLA?
I was wondering about this as I was playing Timesplitters 2 on the Gamecube earlier and found myself thinking that it would be awesome to be given a HD polish and released on the 360.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Personally, i've always thought the original halo could go for an HD remake, it defiantly would be a great one imo

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Personally, i've always thought the original halo could go for an HD remake, it defiantly would be a great one imo

Tried playing the PC release and it wasn't as great as I remembered. Perhaps it was just the textures but if they used the same assets from Halo: Reach then I'd agree with you. Hell, a remake of Halo:CE and Halo 2 on the 360 would be great.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
The ending scene of reach, for a very brief moment, made me hope an entire remake would have been in reach, but it was only the credit scene=-(

But yea, halo:CE was such a great game at the time, but trying to go back now is very hard to look at the graphics, guess i've been spoiled too much

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
There's already an upscaled port available but I'd love to see a proper HD remake of Streets of Rage 2. One of the greatest brawlers ever.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I would also love to see M.U.S.H.A. remade with HD graphics, it's easily my favorite vertical shooter of all time.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
also, resident evil 2+3 could defiantly see some HD remake love, i'd especially love to play resident evil 2 with updated graphics, perhaps similar to what they did with resident evil 1 update

MenaceInc

Staff Member
also, resident evil 2+3 could defiantly see some HD remake love, i'd especially love to play resident evil 2 with updated graphics, perhaps similar to what they did with resident evil 1 update

The remake of RE1 remade for HD...that would be great... :D