• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox 360 games not showing up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chitownron

Well I see someone had an issue with their stream account I think it was. Well I am having same problem with my xbox 360 games showing up on the gamerscore. Seems like the PSN works fine, only having this problem with the xbox 360. Any clues as to why this is happening? I tried to use other generators from other sites and seems like some others are doing the same, found only one that actually had my xbox games show up. I went to my xbox account settings and made sure to switch it to so everyone can view my profile. So is it a matter of time before it gets updated into the gamerscore generator? Or is there more of a problem then just that? I find that this is the most appealing generator from this site, so would like to use it if I can get it to work right, thanks for your time.

chitownron

OK, so after couples of hours, it finally updated. Everything is all gravy. Mod/admin you can close this thread. Thanks for the sig generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.