• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox Leaderboards glitch?

Achti

Hello!

I was looking the other day on the sites leaderboards and it says 'No users matching specified criteria found' when i tried to search for my xbox gamertag. If i look for my PSN name it gives no problems.

Also when i go to this link http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbox/user/Achti/ it gives a 0 next to the world icon

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Your Xbox gamertag was marked as banned, that's why you aren't ranked. I think it's because of the Fallout 3 PC achievements, < 7 min completion time. Since it seems to be a glitch I'll add an ignore flag for this game, should reappear on the leaderboards shortly.

Achti

Oh Thats why then. Yeah Fallout 3 PC has an ingame glitch were you can unlock achievements at your own convinience. Thank you for readding me, everything looks fine now ^_^