• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Xbox Profile is not showing up

aimei66

Hi there, sorry to be a pest....

However for some reason my Xbox gamertag is not syncing. Originally it had been set to private but I have since opened it up to everybody, but it is still not showing. My PSN and Steam are working ok, but my XB one wants to be difficult.

Is there anything I can do?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Might want to check your privacy settings again - I tried pulling up your profile on Xbox.com and it is still showing as private.

aimei66

strange, ill check again. I changed it online then checked it on my XB1 and both seemed ok, but I will check again.

Edit: So I found another option about showing game history and i enabled that as well as allow everybody to see my profile. Now I can get the games to appear but not the gamescore.

Thanks for the assistance btw.

Edit2: Ok now it is showing up, it was that second one that I needed to change. The profile now shows it but my gamercard still says 0 next to steam and XB

Sorry to trouble you and thanks.

Last edited: