• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

You most disappointing moment in a Video Game?

EvilSeph

Administrator
Team Fortress 2 - When I got duplicates of all the weapons and only 2 new ones. And they weren't even the two I wanted.

This new system sucks. It's turning TF2 into a chore... Sure, you can play for fun...but then you get hit with finding a weapon you already have 3 copies of...and that's when it really hits you how much this system sucks.

It is really frustrating and extremely disappointing.

Whisper

Logic :(
Got legend of zelda (ocarina of time) with my gamecube. Was on the water temple got frustrated and turned it off for the night. Next morning I got a corrupted memory stick. Goodbye SSBM, animal crossing saves.

LocutusEstBorg

Half-Life 2 Episode One.

I played it first recently and it was soooooo boring and lame. You just walk around slowly. You slowly move objects our of your way. Wherever you go there's that constant BRAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW noise. The physics SUCK when you shoot people with the gravity gun. The firing sound gets annoying.

I quit after 20 minutes.

Triklops

Half-Life 2 Episode One.

I played it first recently and it was soooooo boring and lame. You just walk around slowly. You slowly move objects our of your way. Wherever you go there's that constant BRAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW noise. The physics SUCK when you shoot people with the gravity gun. The firing sound gets annoying.

I quit after 20 minutes.

Wow..you got bored of HL2 EP1?!? :huh: Whats ur all time fav then..Circus Charlie?! :p

Well mine was long time ago..way back on the original Xbox and the game was Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. In the final battle with Dahaka, playing in hard mode I almost put him down without getting hit a single time and there he was hanging on the ledge and I delivered my final combo and waited for Kaileena to do her stuff..but that biatch never did and Dahaka got up with full health and pwnd my ass..boy was I pissed..:mad::p

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
wai-how is that even possible die to to lvl 21....
Edit-Nvm

Moose

Meta Moose
Abe's Odessey on the Playstation 1 I accidentally saved the game while falling to my death. =/ I had to restart the whole game. I was only 3 levels from the end too. :(

Roe

Playing Earthbound on an emu and accidentally hit the save state hotkey at the title screen D: Was really, really far into the game, got so frustrated I haven't played since.