• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your favorite underrated game?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
As always my thread titles are pretty specific.

Say what you preferred underrated game is.

Keep in mind that an underrated game is a game that didn't see much publicity and didn't get awesome reviews.

My favorite underrated title is Monster Kindgom: Jewel Summoner. It is an Atlus game and it's like a dumbed-down pokemon game, but better... The game was very original in concept but the story failed badly...

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
Manhunt 2 awesome graphics for psp

Adiuvo

Valhalla Knights. It's tedious at first, but after around 6 hours the game really picks up. 2 is quite better in this department, and is really worth a play as well.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I'd say FEAR 2...it gets a lot of bad press but I honestly enjoyed playing through the single-player.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Crush, probably one of the most brilliant puzzle titles ever.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
When did they release that on PSP?

haha, thought it was just general discussion, not targetted at a specific console.

for PSP, I'd say THUG2...launch title IIRC but still awesome.

fenerche

MACH is really good.But it's kinda hard on hero difficulty.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Very true. Second most underrated game for the system, and I'm surprised nobody has copied it's concept.

I've heard about Crush... But what is it about?

Adiuvo

It's a puzzler that requires you to switch between 2D and 3D to complete puzzles. For example, there's a huge gap between you and another block? Crush it with you in a safe spot, then hop on over. It's really innovative.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Is that on the US PSN?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I might get it then :D

Scorned

Valhalla Knights. It's tedious at first, but after around 6 hours the game really picks up. 2 is quite better in this department, and is really worth a play as well.

I have to agree, it was pretty fun for a time.

afteralter

S for Surreal
Uhhm. Echochrome? I bought that from PSN. :D
Is it considered as underrated? It's good + addictive :D

Noriyuke

I dont know, but a game with the most underrated online system was infected, i thought it was awesome, just noone rarely played. At least initually when it first came out.