• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your top 5 game list

Riorio99

1. Chrono Trigger - SNES/DS (there are NO faults to this game at all)
2. The World Ends With You - DS (82 hours and counting)
3. Fallout 3 - PS3 (I love action RPG's, and this is the king of them all)
4. Tony Hawks Underground - PS2 (Perfected the almost perfect gameplay of the franchise)
5. Kingdom Hearts - PS2 (Awesome story, fantastic gameplay, and nice graphics, hasn't aged well though.)

LocutusEstBorg

I'm gonna rate the game based on the impact it had and the satisfaction I gained at the time I played it, and not how they would all stack up against each other today.\

1. MGS 1 (I played this through soooo many times. Ah those were the days. I got attached to so many characters and all that. This is so high above my #2 game.)

2. Comix Zone (The music was so lovable and saddening at the same time.)

3. GTA 3 (Revolutionary game. The only GTA where peoples' arms and legs fall off when you shoot them.)

4. POP Warrior Within (Amazing story/concept. Ran perfectly on my GeForce 4 MX440.)

5. Golden Axe (This was the first time I had ever seen a PC. I used to travel 150miles to play it on my cousin's 286 during weekends.)