• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Youtube problem

BlackSheep

Well I was searching for my fav song (like a boss) then the search results look a messed up?? is this youtube or my comp the pg only fills 1/4 on the lft side..

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM EST ----------

ps this is only with the search results

Cryox

Bro.
Well I was searching for my fav song (like a boss) then the search results look a messed up?? is this youtube or my comp the pg only fills 1/4 on the lft side..

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM EST ----------

ps this is only with the search results

My guess is that it is probably the browser you are using that is causing the page to not look right. What browser are you using?

BlackSheep

By the way... did you click refresh? Or is this another attempt to get more posts?
no i click refresh and nothing happens im going to get ff now

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM EST ----------

nope firefox dont work

twelve

I'm not dead
1. Virus Scan
2. Spyware Scan
3. Reboot into Safe Mode
4. Virus Scan
5. Spyware Scan
6. Reboot
7. Try again

If it still happens then print screen it so we can see for certain what you're seeing.

xploren

Contributor
Next time, if you're going to post something after, just post what you'll say with the thing you were going to post, instead of announcing it before. Or just simply edit, but I don't think you can edit posts to add an attachment. Also, use the "prt scrn" button on the upper-left part of the keyboard and the Alt button to capture a screenshot.

That happens to me a lot, try refreshing over and over again, deleting the cache for your browser, or reconnecting to the Local Area Connection.

twelve

I'm not dead
Have you got a really slow internet connection?

That happens to a lot of pages when you're on a slow or poor quality (wireless) signal.

BlackSheep

Have you got a really slow internet connection?

That happens to a lot of pages when you're on a slow or poor quality (wireless) signal.

no my internet connection is great and it happens when i only have 1 pg up too

my internet connect is fios

Dan

Contributor
This used to happened to me on Firefox. I just deleted cache, refreshed cookies and installed the latest flash player :l Don't see why it isn't working for you.

Try running CCleaner.

Riorio99

Yup, cookie and Cache clearance are always a good idea if you have web browser troubles.
As said above, CCleaner will get that job done. Also, try other web browsers such as Opera and Safari if you're still having trouble.

James.

User Not Found
This thread is full of double posts.
lrn2edit

Try another PC on the network to see if its internet/network related