• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Art

A_Nub

Developer
Man I wish I had that kind of skill & patience. Btw u should add some of this crazyness to the gfx worm ;)

madsoul

new thing im doing

IdPhljfrg.png

Intuos3 4X6. I was gonna pick up the 6x11. But, my dad found this one at one of his practices so he took it for me :p.

Its fine since it maps the whole left monitor.

Sullivan

He took it, or got it? lol

Thats pretty cool, I know someone who got my 350$ one at the Circuit City closing, for... wait, get this... 99$ flat! Ya, I felt mad, I wish I could have gotten my hands on it and sold it for more on ebay.

Well, He owns the practice so he technically owned it. :pP... I guess he took it. :p

Umm... wow. To my knowledge the Circuit cities by me don't even carry Wacom.

-.- I would have bought all of the remaining ones if they had em. :p

_Syn

If SOTW were to start back up, why don't we just safely say, Sig of the MONTH winner as madsoul huh?

Man, your sketches and renders are amazing!

Yeah.... his stuff is amazing. And now having a Wacom just makes me appreciate his talent a hell of a lot more :].

Chathurga

I'm I the only one who doesn't like madsoul's style at all? I also think his art is incredibly repetitive, sorry to ruin all the brown nosing :(

Slasher

Suck It
I'm I the only one who doesn't like madsoul's style at all? I also think his art is incredibly repetitive, sorry to ruin all the brown nosing :(

I can see where you're coming from if you're talking about his latest wacom landscape drawings, but labeling his entire art style as this isn't exactly fair. He's produced some incredible art in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and styles.

Chathurga

Sorry I'm only talking about the wacom stuff. He has produced some ridiculously amazing stuff before, I'm not trashing that.

Archaemic

Too lazy to post my fractals on somewhere that allows hotlinking, but let it be known that I made my avatar.

Here's some tiny pixel art because I already posted it on ImageShack...
prototype3.png

ilyace

Could I get some C&C on my current sig? I know that i screwed up the lighting but besides that. Thanks!

PsypheR

I like the style, I just think his wacom paintings looks too blurry (maybe I saw the wrong WIP ones). His art style is pretty unique. I was surprised to see someone else that had the same fleshy style as I did when I was in gradeschool. But he took it further and made meaty landscapes out of it, lol! Definitely unique.

eldiablov

Contributor
I like the style, I just think his wacom paintings looks too blurry (maybe I saw the wrong WIP ones). His art style is pretty unique. I was surprised to see someone else that had the same fleshy style as I did when I was in gradeschool. But he took it further and made meaty landscapes out of it, lol! Definitely unique.

I know this is completely off topic, but you're the smiley face guy on TF2 ?!