• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Art

Moose

Meta Moose
[qimg]http://xs435.xs.to/xs435/09052/kirby1121.png[/qimg]

Moose asked me to do a Kirby playing a PSP. Nothing spectacular really, I just like posting anything I do now. In my opinion, the eyes don't look right, but Tenchitsu said they're fine. Hope this'll do, Moose, I even went to the trouble of making it transparent, which is rare for me. :tup:

Very, very nice. Thanks!

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
index.cfm

School of Rock

l_15a8e1f0a245f28e01c211b6d3f84e2d.jpg

Ricky Bobby

l_147034feb64471f12946f33b2f42c389.png

This one's my favorite because my head is facing the wrong way.

PsypheR

HOLY sh-

That's scary. Especially the G. Bush one.
Also, what are you doing with your mouth? Lol, it looks as if you don't have any teeth.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
It was a hot day when that picture was taken.
I had also just got off of a very hot stage.
I think my tongue was curled up in my mouth.

madsoul

That's pretty damn cool man. Look forward to seeing it completed.

thanks man! <3

also, from another more serious animation project im doing in school.

some stills:

right.png

oldman1.png

its about an old poor man named Gumgum who looks back in life to the day where everything went to hell. the day he meet Mike. Mike the salesman. he just couldnt resist letting friendly Mike take a walk inside his house. everything sounded to good to be true. suddenly he stood there with a vacumcleaner he didnt need and had to pay for it. eh just couldnt say no to Mike, he was too friendly.

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
nice man, but if i were you i would ditch the font... its seriously over used el gothic if memory serves?

Yeah I think so, but its sucha nice font! haha