• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I've known about the movie for a while thanks to a buddy at work (he's serious when it comes to comics). I love the character of wolverine and know his back story very well so I hope they don't change things too much and screw it up.

I haven't seen this trailer yet so thanks for the link.

Blackout

Holy shit ,one of my favorite characters is finally in an X-Men movie.

Gambit

woot!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
The best movies always come within days of my birthday :) I just saw EGM's cover story for the game and totally forgot about the movie. Very psyched about the movie and have no doubt that it'll deliver

Noriyuke

Im not real serious about the comincs, its more a time thing than anything else, but i am serious about the movie adaptations, i looked up a list of the new marvel movies through wikipedia and an interesting list and neato bit of info came up. Apparently Marvel received a serious lump sum to produce movies for the next 7 years, and that started in 2005 i think.

Anyway, here's the info if anyone interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Studios

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_Marvel_Comics

Frankly i cant wait for the said venom movie to come out, I'm a big fan of venom overall and i think hes only been well portrayed in the old school spidey cartoons i used to watch on the WB. But so far, spiderman 3 was a horrible representation of venom.

But yeah the wolverine movie trailer was awesome, luckily the first time i saw this was at the opening to the day the earth stood still.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Saw the trailer for it before Fast and the Furious the other day. It's looking very good presently. I can't wait to see it because there's a whole host of X men that weren't in the last 3 movies in this one (Gambit, the ice girl [I forget her name] for example) :D .

Robby

Los Doyers!
The leaked workprint had about 3 or 4 scenes where you can see the models of the special effects. But overall you can get the gist of it.

It was an alright movie. Nothing to get excited about.

Whisper

Logic :(
It's very likely I will be receiving two VIP reserved screening passes to the April 30th premiere of X-MEN ORIGINS WOLVERINE in Arizona. Anyone have any experience with these type of events?

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I just watched the first hour at the movie theatre. My friend's the projectionist and he had to run it to make sure it was all okay. There's a midnight show tonight, but I'm so exhausted. Hence, why I only watched the first hour.

I was a pretty good movie, though.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I am about to get ready to go to the midnight release. I'm going with my friend and a couple of chicks so its going to be a good night.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I just saw it and I don't understand how you didn't like it. It was great. Definitely a must-see for anyone who likes X-men/Wolverine.

Plus, saw the trailers for Transformers 2 and Terminator 4. Both were new trailers (Transformers for sure) and looked awesome as well.

EDIT:

Just heard that there were multiple endings and the person that I was with made me leave before the creds finished D: Noooooo.

Seth

MD Party Room
That extra ending was stupid. Saw it last night movie was ok, nothing great.

Slasher

Suck It
I keep hearing nothing but great things about this movie.

I'll definitely be seeing it regardless of what anybody says. X-Men is just one of those things I'll always like.