• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowFax

the hen demo video is a mix of:

Davee's Unlimited Character Version and Mac Address Spoofer

and

Version Spoofer

It's was relased on January 2009 and November 2008

You can find the info in the official Davee's site:

Davee and Bubbletune

have fun :d

and 2may 09 hen not released

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony

and

Version Spoofer

Davee and Bubbletune

I tried the version n mac spoofer on my 3k. Didnt work. I really didnt think i would work anyways. Lol. Oh, and you never know if it'll be released today! :D

Granite

Hardcore Prawn

and

Version Spoofer

Davee and Bubbletune

Its run on official firmware.
With the .tiff loading the HEN, the video even shows it.
Mind keeping your scepticism to yourself?

Emran07

@Davee & Bubbletune
Please dont listen to "shadow fax" He is jeallous because he is a looser in reallife and tries to be a smart guy here.
We all believe you

PS:mad:Bubletune
I love the Game categories Plugin its the best plugin ever

sorry for my bad language i am not english

Chathurga

Ignore ShadowFax he has spread enough misinformation and has been banned from the thread.
And don't respond to this post. I know I'm awesome.

Perfect-skillz

davee and bT... don't mind that sceptic.. everyone here knows you guys are not fakers..

I think we need an update every few days either on youtube or this forum from him, telling us if he has run into any roadblocks, possible release date he is re-aiming for(doesn't have to be exact), and any homebrew/hacking break threw that Davee, Bubbletune, or the team comes up with!!!

Then we wouldn't have sceptics!!!!! but I believe....i mean he(and his team) has developed stuff in the past, why would he fake us now???

dcyli

I think we need an update every few days either on youtube or this forum from him, telling us if he has run into any roadblocks, possible release date he is re-aiming for(doesn't have to be exact), and any homebrew/hacking break threw that Davee, Bubbletune, or the team comes up with!!!

Then we wouldn't have sceptics!!!!! but I believe....i mean he(and his team) has developed stuff in the past, why would he fake us now???

Again, they don't have any obligation to do anything for anybody.

Why do you feel like you should be treated as a king of some sort? Nobody cares if there are skeptics, especially the team.

The team is working on this project for fun, most likely. They don't have any obligations to release it, but they seem to have made this decision. So just check this thread every other day for updates.

It pisses me off every time I go to this thread to see such pigheaded attitudes, commanding and demanding this and that. However, it is funny seeing how all these people think Davee gives a shit about your opinions.

You guys seem to not know how to look at things through other people's eyes. If I were Davee, and I saw this thread with about 160 pages of demands I would just keep the project to myself. Or I'd have the HEN ask for a password everytime the it is loaded, in which case the password would be "ILOVETOLEECH". On the other hand, I've never talked to Davee before so I wouldn't know what his personality is like. Perhaps he's dedicated to this project because of other reasons.

For what Davee and team Typhoon is going through, they have my utmost respect, for putting up with these idiots. I seriously can't believe how ungrateful these bastards are.

Perfect-skillz

Again, they don't have any obligation to do anything for anybody.

Why do you feel like you should be treated as a king of some sort? Nobody cares if there are skeptics, especially the team.

The team is working on this project for fun, most likely. They don't have any obligations to release it, but they seem to have made this decision. So just check this thread every other day for updates.

It pisses me off every time I go to this thread to see such pigheaded attitudes, commanding and demanding this and that. However, it is funny seeing how all these people think Davee gives a shit about your opinions.

You guys seem to not know how to look at things through other people's eyes. If I were Davee, and I saw this thread with about 160 pages of demands I would just keep the project to myself. Or I'd have the HEN ask for a password everytime the it is loaded, in which case the password would be "ILOVETOLEECH". On the other hand, I've never talked to Davee before so I wouldn't know what his personality is like. Perhaps he's dedicated to this project because of other reasons.

For what Davee and team Typhoon is going through, they have my utmost respect, for putting up with these idiots. I seriously can't believe how ungrateful these bastards are.

i'm not saying i want it for my self, i just want it to stop all the these endless pages of demands and requests.
I understand that he has not obligation to tell us an update....just want to stop the endless questions. maybe he could make one or two videos or threads and thats it, answering live questions that can go through the IRC or a chat room!!! but don't flame me or anyone else Dylci, i didn't do anything to you, don't take it out on me!!! i didn't say you should do this, i don't even think davee should do it, it's just a good idea for stop all of this!

Joasis

To be honest I think there are more than a few gratefull, people out there. But are either silent or don't know how to express it properly. Trust me, we ARE greatfull. Extremelly so.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Many of whom are grateful have expressed their thanks in the previous 172 pages (and the other thread as well). Now they check back every once and a while to see if it's out. Now the only people left are the people that are angry and don't understand that there is no point in releasing an unfinished product (look at Destroy all Humans!: Path of the Furon).

Anyway, you guys have my full support!

Teverek

Man so many keyboard warriors I am sure Davee can stand up for himself guys. You don't need to lick his choclate starfish to prove you appreciate the HEN. Gosh darn its border line pathetic how some of you are acting. Its like Davee Fanboism!!! And guess what, No offense to davee intended, but it sounds just as silly as all other forms of Fanboism!

EvilSeph

Administrator
Man so many keyboard warriors I am sure Davee can stand up for himself guys. You don't need to lick his choclate starfish to prove you appreciate the HEN. Gosh darn its border line pathetic how some of you are acting. Its like Davee Fanboism!!! And guess what, No offense to davee intended, but it sounds just as silly as all other forms of Fanboism!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion provided it falls within the rules and guidelines of this community and I see nothing wrong with dcyli's posting of his opinion on the situation at hand.

The truth hurts, perhaps: Developers develop for themselves (most of them, anyway).

If you guys want to see any more Developers getting interested in the Scene, this is definitely not the way to act.

Perfect-skillz

I just hate how people keep posting the same thing over and over again, davee needs to answer people's questions and be through. it would at least not make this thread so huge and pointless... we got this thread to answer most people's questions Tiff exploit and hen info
and

ultimate guide to 3.xx 4.xx and 5.xx kernel homebrew

but for any unanswered questions davee can make a locked thread saying, the top unanswered questions.

Teverek

Well I appreciate the fact that you guys encourage free speech there are alot of forums out there that do not. Say they do then ban yah for expressing something against their interests.

Personally I just don't see a point of posting RAGE on a forum that is mostly waiting patiently. Sure there are some who are not ( myself included there have been times when I have got extremely impatient) but the majority of that can be ignored and should be. I am sure Davee doesn't read these derogatory posts. So why subject yourself to reading stupidity is all I am trying to say :) I completely understand getting worked up over annoying posts but the fact of the matter is if it starts annoying you stop reading and go on to the next :)

The fact of the matter is the thread is being made even longer and is starting to look even more hostile every time someone answers "can we get an update Davee?" "whats taking so long with the HEN?" "BLAH BLAH BLAH no homebrew will work BLAH BLAH BLAH"
so please if you can, Which I am sure you can :), please just ignore the stupidity.

The people that really want to know the answers would check the first page anyways. Heck you mods even got it at the top of every page now ( which is awesome ) but apparently people still arent reading it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.