• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco

Never say never...
Also, development of HEN is virtually complete. Just doing a cleanup, and release will be soon.

Thx Davee, we're waiting...

Ellis.Perkins

Congratulations, Davee. Just signed up to tell you that I really appreciate your work.

Same here. I signed up, just to tell you how much I appreciate your work! You have done an amazing job.

Davee, I have a few questions though. I heard you were a Freshman right? (I do not know if it is true or not) But are you a Freshman in High School, or in College? This is just out of curiosity. I am a Freshman in High School right now, and I have begun learning C++ and C# as well as a little bit of Java, but do you have any tips? Or recommendations? I am taking AP Computer Science next year as a Sophomore, thanks for any help.

I don't expect you to reply to this, but if you could, that would be amazing, thanks for your time and effort on everything!

HEN-A

Contributer
Same I just signed up to say how happy I am that Davee put time and effort toward developing a HEN for the PSP 3000.

Cant wait for the release Davee :D few more hours or day or 2 :blushing:.

GodsSins

Yes Davee Is The Best. Almost Done Cool. He Should Open Up A PayPal Account Cause I Would Definitely Fund His Works.:w00t:

HEN-A

Contributer
Yes I will also fund his work :D.

Just have to ask my parents for their credit card -.-*.

HEN-A

Contributer
Well is there a possibility team M33 will allow there apps to run on this HEN as well??

HurricaneGautam

With the HEN doesnt the 3000 have access to all the same types of games as the all the other models? I mean what else can custom firmware add that is completely necessary?

HEN-A

Contributer
Sorry for the non clarity:blushing:.

But I use recovery menu custom themes etc??

Adiuvo

Sorry for the non clarity:blushing:.

But I use recovery menu custom themes etc??
Those require custom firmware, which HEN will not provide. Unless by themes you mean PTF themes, which are possible on official firmware, and therefore HEN.
With the HEN doesnt the 3000 have access to all the same types of games as the all the other models? I mean what else can custom firmware add that is completely necessary?

From the FAQ.

• [strike]Currently set for a release this Tuesday (maybe Wednesday for some of you in China)[/strike]
  • It will not allow the execution of ISOs - at least not natively
  • Some PSPs will be able to have CFW flashed while other models will be left out (due to Motherboard issues and limitations)
  • HEN will enable most homebrew execution but some older homebrew may require some tinkering to work on the new HEN
  • At this point all we know is there could be compatibility issues; there's nothing to say which homebrew games, apps, or emulators will or will not work. It can be assumed that 1.5 kernel specific homebrew won't work but beyond that we will have to wait and see.
  • According to Davee, there will possibly be support for some plugins in a later version.

Status
Not open for further replies.