• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Because ...
They might be a beta tester or a member of team typhoon like Granite cuz he's got the HEN too

Damn, too late

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
You could always ask them but...

Probably Granite

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
You could always ask them but...

Probably Granite

Well, this is all moot because there's no proof what kind of PSP is in that extremely blurry video. HEN is real and we'll be playing homebrew on 3000s shortly because there's no way Davee & Bubbletune group would kill their reputation on this being fake.

But if this were a court of law - this is what video proof of homebrew on 3000s would have to be:

Repost of my earlier steps, but with a few additions:

A video, *without any camera cuts* and BRIGHT lighting does the following:
- shows the physical PSP's back, side and front to prove it's 3000; also open the UMD Disc door.. the 3000s don't have the same UMD "cradle" as the PSP 1000-2000s did.
- Then turn it on and show Firmware version to be 5.03
- Then go view Tiff image
- Crashie-crashie-bufferoverflow-reboot
- Go to firmware version again to show HEN blahlblah
- Go to memory card and launch GBA emulator
- Start Pokemon
- *PLAY* pokemon for 30 seconds!

Additions:
- During this whole video, the ENTIRE PSP must be visible. This is because if you're zoomed into the screen and at any moment the PSP screen turns into one solid color(like the fade-to-black of starting a game) - that could be a camera-cut/video-edit point because the entire video would have a one-solid-color frame that anything could have happened before the next frame.
- The background behind the PSP should be a complex multi-colored one; or a mirror. The guy filming could wear a mask if he wants
- Audio... there should be audio of the recording while fiddling around with the PSP and the audio from the homebrew game while playing.

I know this seems crazy; but *IF* they want to post proof... this is the way to do it. Anything else will just get picked apart by the skeptics.

Mask3r

MASter hacK3R
template!

Well, this is all moot because there's no proof what kind of PSP is in that extremely blurry video. HEN is real and we'll be playing homebrew on 3000s shortly because there's no way Davee & Bubbletune group would kill their reputation on this being fake.

But if this were a court of law - this is what video proof of homebrew on 3000s would have to be:

- shows the physical PSP's back, side and front to prove it's 3000; also open the UMD Disc door.. the 3000s don't have the same UMD "cradle" as the PSP 1000-2000s did.
- Start Pokemon

Additions:
- During this whole video, the ENTIRE PSP must be visible. This is because if you're zoomed into the screen and at any moment the PSP screen turns into one solid color(like the fade-to-black of starting a game) - that could be a camera-cut/video-edit point because the entire video would have a one-solid-color frame that anything could have happened before the next frame.
- The background behind the PSP should be a complex multi-colored one; or a mirror. The guy filming could wear a mask if he wants
- Audio... there should be audio of the recording while fiddling around with the PSP and the audio from the homebrew game while playing.

I know this seems crazy; but *IF* they want to post proof... this is the way to do it. Anything else will just get picked apart by the skeptics.

yes, that's the really video proof.
that's like a template of video :D

TheRealBarra

dont think you have the right to order davee how he has to make his proofs...believe it or dont. we should be thankful for any update we get...

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
dont think you have the right to order davee how he has to make his proofs...believe it or dont. we should be thankful for any update we get...

I, personally, don't need proof. Just seeing Davee-Bubbletune's history tells me it's real. *BUT*, the proof posted so far ain't 'undeniable'. I'm not trying to "order him around". I'm, from an objective point of view, trying to explain the definition of proof in regards to PSP3000 homebrew. They can do whatever they want, but if they're goal is the get the *public* to believe in HEN with those pics & videos... then the *public* should have a say. I'm not on the development team, thus I count as a member of the *public*... and I'm just puting in my 2 cents.

- Is HEN real? Yes
- Is Davee and/or Bubbletune working hard on it for free? Yes
- Are we going to be playing homebrew on 3000s because of HEN? Yes
- Should all of us with PSP3000s be grateful? Yes.
- Are these vids & pics posted by the Davee/Typhoon team real? Yes
- Do the vids & pics posted by Davee/Typhoon team, thus far, stand up to the scrutiny of a purely objective party? No.

oneshibbyguy

aKa LunchBox

Read and think before you post...

Obviously he is only stating how to give perfect proof without skepticism. Anything else that is posted unlike the way he described could be misconstrued as un-legit, or mendacious. He is not ordering Davee around in any such way. Think about things in your life, has anyone ever tried to scam you, or trick you. It happens in this world, and the post you commented on is only taking into account how to combat the skeptics.

K got it?

Now go on your marry way and stop being dumb.

Slasher

Suck It
TRF, Chathurga has nothing to do with the development or release of HEN.

His little fun fake video there has absolutely no relevance to this thread.

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
TRF, Chathurga has nothing to do with the development or release of HEN.

His little fun fake video there has absolutely no relevance to this thread.

I absolutely agree... I'm just saying it's a horrible coinsidence. In the world of politics, little associations like these are used to pick situations apart.

But I, again, have confidence that HEN is real... cuz it would just be insane for it not to be. If Davee/Typhoon feel it's worth their time to silence the skeptics, they could post a vid close to the things I describe. But, that's only if they think it's worth their time.

I'm happy just seeing the Tiff exploit run on my PSP and looking at all the src code on Davee-bubbletune's site.

WildArmsV

- Start Pokemon

Additions:

Oh yeah!, and another camera behind the camera to prove that there is a camera that isnt using a super faking stuff, and three camera backups...

U know they didnt had to do that video do u?, i mean... lol i dunno after reading all the posts, i just cant belive some ppl -.-, and u can already see is psp 3000 because of microphone... god.. well, if i see a page/thread and think that is fake, i just stop reading it... i mean its no use debating something like that, what would u archieve? the creator to get mad? i dont think so, is his time anyway, or a couple of minions behind u? i rlly dont understand xD.

if u doubt u should just keep it for yourself and ur friends if u want, nothing personal, i just dont seem to get the point xD

I dont care if there is fake stuff or dont, im just checking the last page of this thread everyday till hen is released, thats all we should do, unless u do have an important question about the hen

TRFyuki

MessageBoxA No License!
Oh yeah!, and another camera behind the camera to prove that there is a camera that isnt using a super faking stuff, and three camera backups...

U know they didnt had to do that video do u?, i mean... lol i dunno after reading all the posts, i just cant belive some ppl -.-, and u can already see is psp 3000 because of microphone... god.. well, if i see a page/thread and think that is fake, i just stop reading it... i mean its no use debating something like that, what would u archieve? the creator to get mad? i dont think so, is his time anyway, or a couple of minions behind u? i rlly dont understand xD.

if u doubt u should just keep it for yourself and ur friends if u want, nothing personal, i just dont seem to get the point xD

That's why I said *IF* this were a court of law.

There are skeptics on this thread who keep picking apart the proof that is posted. What do you do about those posts?
1) Delete posts and Ban users
2) Post video proof that fits what I described.
3) Ignore them and quietly wait for HEN release.
4) Reply and post how lame you think those skeptics are.

Any one of those choices are perfectly valid outside of court.
All I'm doing is describing the definition of proof. I am only talking about all this proof stuff because Davee/Typhoon has attempted 3 times to post proof online to silence skeptics - but they were flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.