• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
I wonder why people call it the "Mature Forum" when clearly most of the people posting here are immature.

TheRealBarra

back to topic pls hen not italian ...seems the same i know ...:D
its the third day i wait for this here ...first on this "tuesday" then yesterday and today..
have a question for update to 5.03 ...i should only copy the files to "update" folder on my psp?

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
back to topic pls hen not italian ...seems the same i know ...:D
its the third day i wait for this here ...first on this "tuesday" then yesterday and today..
have a question for update to 5.03 ...i should only copy the files to "update" folder on my psp?
Yes, it's PSP/GAME/UPDATE/ and rename the file to EBOOT.PBP
Then start it from the XMB.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I wonder why people call it the "Mature Forum" when clearly most of the people posting here are immature.

More like impatient and immature to be honest.

You do need to acknowledge that this is an exciting time for a lot of PSP owners, so please try to deal with it as best you can. Things will be at about the same excitement level once the HEN is released and then it will slowly settle down.

People will write in depth guides and FAQs answering a lot of questions for a lot of newcomers to the scene. In the meantime, just bear with it.

I implore everyone to just take a step back and think out your questions and comments before just throwing them into this thread.

does anyone know if its safe to run the m33 installer on a 1003 using the hen when it comes out?

I suppose if u can use m33 stuff u don't need to use HEN.. :sleep:

aaa801

14:38:25
clienthax *
hi
nice work on the hen :)
does it need any more work?
14:45:21
Davee // Lamb Rescue Team *
some
14:47:03
clienthax *