• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry64

I'm a winner.
Hi.

I have some question.

ChickHEN Homebrew Enabler works on CFW5.00m33?

ChickHEN Homebrew Enabler works on TA88v2?

The ChickHEN only works on official firmware 5.03. And if you already have custom firmware there is no point in using the HEN.

subzeroX

Nice, the HEN is ON!!

I'll test tomorrow, I need to upgrade to 5.0X, maybe 5.03, but I'll try on 5.00 or 5.02 first =)

I'll post the results here tomorrow.

In 4.20 it didn't work, just rebooted.

Thank U Davee and Typhoon Team!! \o/

Davee posted that the PSP must be in OFW 5.03 to work properly.

booter300

I tried everything but i cant install hen on my psp... I put chickeHEN in picture folder.. n put h.bin along with all other folder.. But by psp shuts down with annoying noise...

HEN-A

Contributer
Would it be possible change it from saying 5.03ChikaHEN to something else within the H.Bin file??

shendude

i sincerely believe that the bug in the hen release has to do with loading programs (the startup), because i couldn't even load my UMD while in hen mode
it must have been some touch-up change made in the recent days, because davee clearly showed the ability of the hen to play homebrew. I am also 99% sure that davee made the video recently (as the color of his background was for this month, may). Therefore, possible remedies to the problem could lie just in releasing previous versions, or if nesscary, testing every recent change in the code individually

anyways, this is mostly speculation and should be not be taken too seriously

HEN-A

Contributer
I dont mind the name I just want to fool around with it :D.

mikeevd

Now we again have 2 wait for next release... Coz this hen cannot run homebrew

We may have to wait again but this time the wait should be much much shorter. The hard part is over I believe, not to say fixing the bug won't be hard but it'll be easier to pinpoint what went wrong.

chipster

nothing else to do but wait anyways, its not like most of us can do anything expcept show our support and appreciation...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.