• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.52 M33 Install Guide

Acerthief

dude read the rules.
# No racist, sexist or any other discriminating comments.
# No flaming, trolling, spamming or advertising.
# Requesting, posting links to or asking for help with illegal game downloads, commonly referred to as ISOs or ROMs, is forbidden.
# Do not make useless posts.
# Post in the correct forum or category.
# We can change any of the rules at any time.
# No selling of products or services.
# Fully read the FAQ or Guide pertaining to your problem before asking any questions

supaquickt

Ok, I've been waiting well they sort the bugs out. Anyone who's using this firmware is it worth the upgrade from 3.40 OE now?

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Ok, I've been waiting well they sort the bugs out. Anyone who's using this firmware is it worth the upgrade from 3.40 OE now?

Heh, me, personally, I don't see a reason to do it anyway until the FW required in games hits that high; but now, from what I've heard, these firmwares are rock solid, and even have subtle improvements on the OE series, according to forum-god x3-
Well I test just about everything I post here. 3.52 M33 is rock-solid, no bugs at all.

M33 firmware from the start has never been buggy in fact they have been fixing many of the issues that existed in previous OE releases such as the TA-082/86 brightness issue and NO-UMD compatibility.

Dragar

Just waiting for my battery to charge to install this =D
Edit: Bricked it trying to install a theme so im re-installing it now =P

lynrossuk

iam sorry to ask this here, but i know i'll get an answer.
Updated to latest m33 but cannot get internet browser to work, connecting to wireless router ok, but browser will not start. Chanded setting to allow brwser to start but when i test the connection it has it highlited to not start?????????

Acerthief

Just waiting for my battery to charge to install this =D
Edit: Bricked it trying to install a theme so im re-installing it now =P

Just to tell you that you didn't brick but "semi-bricked" there's quite a difference. Nothing Serious, jsut to tell you :)

iam sorry to ask this here, but i know i'll get an answer.
Updated to latest m33 but cannot get internet browser to work, connecting to wireless router ok, but browser will not start. Chanded setting to allow brwser to start but when i test the connection it has it highlited to not start?????????

Do you mean by you press internet browser from the XMB but it wont go in?
If yes, then did you use a custom theme? when i used a custom theme before i couldn't get into the browser myself XD.
if you did not use a custom theme, then maybe you had a bad flash because of a bad memory stick.

if else, well i'm sorry then you'll have to ask other people for help....

NightShadow89

Does this contain the updates in the 3.52 M33-2 patch? If not, should I use this to update my PSP, or the M33-2?

Also, how do I update from 3.52 M33 to 3.52 M33-2?

Acerthief

this guide only flashes to 3.52M33.
after flashing to 3.52M33, HERE is the guide to update to m33-2,

to upgrade,
download the file, put the M33UPDATE folder into GAME150, then execute the program, press x and it will finish the update.

barnsey1980

Help me ive installed the 1.50 files to psp/game the tried to run them on my psp but the screen says (This application doesnt work with this firmware) im running 1.5 so im scratching my head any ideas. also tried formating the memory card and tried it again same thing.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Help me ive installed the 1.50 files to psp/game the tried to run them on my psp but the screen says (This application doesnt work with this firmware) im running 1.5 so im scratching my head any ideas. also tried formating the memory card and tried it again same thing.

Did you copy both folders to PSP/GAME

kxploitpatcher and kxploitpatcher% ?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
yes im 1.5 thought it might be the memory stick so i swapped to my 1g stick and got the same answer

Try continuing through the guide and ignore the first step.

barnsey1980

x3sphere you are a genius Did what you says ie skipped step 1 and the rest went like a dream thought i had bricked it, None of the buttons worked then realised that the lock was on lol. Just one question do i need to downgrade back to 1.5 or will i be able to play homebrews just like i use to, ie the two emulator files to the psp/game cheers once again