• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i just wanted to say i think this merger has been going very excellent, i don't think i saw this much activity at mfm alone, things have really become increasingly active since the merge, which i enjoy very much=-), good job to all the admins and mods

Dan

Contributor
The tweet button works and posts to twitter as it should, however the link is malformed, and it doesn't take you to the page it should.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find forums.exophase.comshowthread.php

Seth

MD Party Room
Since many of us own touch screen phones or a ipod touch. I feel that a touch version of the site is a welcome add on if possible. Kind of how Facebook has a Mobile, Touch , and Full site

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Hey guys. I don't really know if this is the right thread to post any errors we find in, but I couldn't see a bug thread and it didn't seem worth making a new thread for this little glitch. Basically, all I did was navigate to the eXophase front page, and ran into this;

49304004.png

It went away as soon as I refreshed the page, though, and everything looked and worked fine. I don't really think its important, but I just thought it might be worth mentioning it anyway.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, we were working on the server last night and clearly one of changes broke something. We're looking into it. In the meantime, do not be alarmed if you get that error, just refresh and it should be fine :)

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Suggestion: Use a 12-Hour clock with PM/AM in the Forum Activity window.

Not really imperative but, who the hell uses a 24 hour clock in the real world?

davidg

It would be nice to have the choice to use a simple account for the gamercard.

Ex: Right now, I've been playing my PS3 for the past 2 years, without touching my xbox 360 at all. It would be nice to be able to show on both up and down levels the PSN infos (for me PSN, for other it might be wii/x360) without simply showing twice the same infos. It would be nice to have different infos on both levels if we choose the same service twice (PSN-PSN).
As an example: Putting all "trophies" related content on top, and all "games" related content on the bottom.

PS: Thank you for the nice gamertag maker and for the great website/blog. I noticed exophase.com because I saw a post with the gamertag in it and found it to be better looking than most I've seen so far. When I clicked on the link I found a nice gamertag maket and also a complete website about video games (pretty much like Qj.net, but with a higher quality of posts, topics and website design). I think you'll begin growing faster than you might think if enough post the gamertag in the forums everywhere. The only design problems I have with the website is the logo and the look of the forums, which is far under gamespot for example. I think you're enough big now to pay someone to design a really nice logo for exophase.com. =D

I'll post with the gamertag from now on! =D

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Suggestion: Use a 12-Hour clock with PM/AM in the Forum Activity window.

Not really imperative but, who the hell uses a 24 hour clock in the real world?

Me and MenaceInc it seems.

PR0fessor Burnt

So the forums are really slow today for me, sometimes even 404ing. is this a problem on my end or is everyone having problems?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Gamercards have been disabled until we can solve the issue. It's unrelated to previous outages, Sony switched to an HTTPS connection, causing the script to stall which leads to massive table locking.

Alright, I fixed it. Cards are back.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I think with the money donated the forums should do giveaways to bring in some new trolls.

As far as I'm aware donations haven't been coming through for the forums (Chat's gotten a few for his gamercards but that's for him). If we were to receive donations or profit from affiliate links those would indeed go straight to giveaways. We don't see a single penny in our pocket

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Umm...so...the IRC network has been completely borked lately and moon.retype.us doesn't work for IRC... unaligned.retype.us is still up though. Can't remember what other servers there are since I normally just used irc.retype.us to connect.