• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

Chathurga

They probably extract the information the same way I do for the gamercards, I could make a PS3 leaderboard plugin I guess.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
They probably extract the information the same way I do for the gamercards, I could make a PS3 leaderboard plugin I guess.

Was going to say we could using the same extraction that you used for the gamercards but that's really all up to what you want to do, which is why I haven't already asked when you came on IRC :p

Seth

MD Party Room

You da man :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Postbit toggle is now functional. You can revert back to the classic style with userinfo displayed on the left hand side. Look for the option under General Settings -> Thread Display.

Most likely. There aren't any publicly available plugins that do this but we can adapt the gamercard script.

Seth

MD Party Room
Where the psn and XBL tags removed, sometimes they show up and when I want to make a thread they dont.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Where the psn and XBL tags removed, sometimes they show up and when I want to make a thread they dont.

They haven't been added yet. For now, just use the main console ones. I'll get them up later today.

Edit - The XBLA-PSN prefix has been added. I edited your thread that I assume was going to use it.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team

The "Platform Services" prefixes currently exist in the articles section only (prefix sets are assigned per forum). Where were you trying to create a thread?

EDIT - nvm.. I see it now. I'm currently adding the prefix set to Game Discussion and Community Gatherings.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
The "Platform Services" prefixes currently exist in the articles section only (prefix sets are assigned per forum). Where were you trying to create a thread?

EDIT - nvm.. I see it now. I'm currently adding the prefix set to Game Discussion and Community Gatherings.

Actually, I added the 'Digital" tag to replace the PSN-XBLA one. There's a lot of content that's released across PSN/XBLA/Steam nowadays. Anyway, if you want to keep the PSN-XBLA one around, that's fine with me, just wanted to point why it was missing initially.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I didn't add it (I actually figured out the digital usage on my own). I only added the prefix sets to the forums I indicated. I think Abe added that xbla-psn one.

PS - I agree that the "digital" one should be the way to go.

Seth

MD Party Room
Thanks Abe,Neil,X3 :) So many good improvements in such a short time.

Adiuvo

It was his Nickserv password for IRC. Technically you can reset that via email too, but there were some 'difficulties.'

EvilSeph

Administrator
You make it sound like you didn't have 'difficulties' too.