• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rumor: Assassin's Creed PC System Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

fritz123

HI, this is regarding " misterlewiswong" post, i purchased the game to and had the same problem "Cannot locate CD-Rom". I fixed the problem by disabeling all virtual cd drives, if you have deamon tools or power iso or something like that, try to disabel them and run the game.
Hope this helps.

Miyo

I got this game few days back... it runs 100% perfectly smooth on my beast of a machine... I got ALL graphics on full... 4/4 4/4 shadows 3/3, my resolution is something like 1440 x 990 75hz (at work, these might not be precise).

I love the game, the freedom to go anywhere, anytime! The assassinations... and especially the graphics and how smooooth it all runs!

Your probabaly wondering.. "what pc does he have...?!"

Well,

Windows Vista - QUAD Core Q6600 2.4ghz - 3GB DDR3 Ram - 768MB GeForce 8800 GTX - Shader Model 4.0 - DirectX 10 - and a recent sound blaster card. Forgotten something?

Never had a problem with the game... I've already entered Jerusalem many times...

One thing though... ANNOYING AS HELL... its only letting me play in windowed mode.. its 99% maximized but still not fully "inside" the game if you get what I mean... I see "Start" and in the bottom right hand corner the time and all the small icons.. and at the top its got the bar and the X for quit and the - to take down the page your on and ofcourse the square which when you press either minimizes or maximizes... however it wont let me press it, its grey... I've tried F11... windows button + tab... nothing! I've tried going into options and changing resolution or selecting "full screen mode" but nothing... Also, bottom and top of the screen are thick black lines making the screen quite small (whilst playing the game)... I didnt get a 20" monitor for this..

Any1 help? Cheers and happy assassinating!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I got this game few days back... it runs 100% perfectly smooth on my beast of a machine... I got ALL graphics on full... 4/4 4/4 shadows 3/3, my resolution is something like 1440 x 990 75hz (at work, these might not be precise).

I love the game, the freedom to go anywhere, anytime! The assassinations... and especially the graphics and how smooooth it all runs!

Your probabaly wondering.. "what pc does he have...?!"

Well,

Windows Vista - QUAD Core Q6600 2.4ghz - 3GB DDR3 Ram - 768MB GeForce 8800 GTX - Shader Model 4.0 - DirectX 10 - and a recent sound blaster card. Forgotten something?

Never had a problem with the game... I've already entered Jerusalem many times...

One thing though... ANNOYING AS HELL... its only letting me play in windowed mode.. its 99% maximized but still not fully "inside" the game if you get what I mean... I see "Start" and in the bottom right hand corner the time and all the small icons.. and at the top its got the bar and the X for quit and the - to take down the page your on and ofcourse the square which when you press either minimizes or maximizes... however it wont let me press it, its grey... I've tried F11... windows button + tab... nothing! I've tried going into options and changing resolution or selecting "full screen mode" but nothing... Also, bottom and top of the screen are thick black lines making the screen quite small (whilst playing the game)... I didnt get a 20" monitor for this..

Any1 help? Cheers and happy assassinating!

recently seen a setup similar to that in PC world....it was the one my mum's ex got except it only had a 8400 in it....

as for the full screen thing,i'd have no idea...i'd maybe guess UAC has something to do with it...UAC always screws things up...haha...

i should build a new setup...got near

pazlamb

<p>I purchased Assassins Creed from PC World.I checked first with the tech guys if my computer would support it and they qouted"it should play it standing on its head"
My computer is Packard bell Imedia
3gb RAM
Quad Core Processor
32gb hard disk
NVIDIA GEFORCE 7050 Graphics
The intro movie is great but the game when i enter the menus is like in slow motion and when you play the game this is the same.Even the sound sounds slowed down.Mouse activity in the menus is dead slow too.HELP!Have i got a problem or is it my graphics card that is poo??My system rating in Vista says I am a 3 on my graphics but the computer i bought was advertised as suitable for intense gaming.Any suggestions would be greatfully received.
I also downloaded a demo of the new lego indiana jones game and this was similar in performance but slightly faster if this helps....</p>

Harlock

<p>I'd get it on the PC cause.....well I have a great gaming PC that I already have...so dont need to go get console for it...it looks way better....i can control my music at my computer desk while playing...alt tab to a walkthru if i get stuck or alt tab to get on the web...while talking to a friend on vent, ...and its better with a 360 controller than the mouse and keyboard cause of the way you have to press the buttons and so on and so forth...mouse and keyboard is not the way to go for it on the PC, and for ppl that already ahve an uber gaming PC or have money then ya go with the PC version and use a gamepad on it...doesnt have to be xbox360 tho, ..oh and btw...u CANT DO ANY OF THIS ON A CONSOLE...PC is superior in everyway to consoles cause its flexible and u can do things consoles only dream about.so QQ about the console vs PC arguement about this game</p>

andersk1

<p>As you are all probably aware, the game only runs in Windows XP/ Windows vista 32-bit. If you have a Windows vista 64-bit, is it in any way possible to run the game? I have the best gaming computer on the market, though i'm not capable of running the game because i have Windows vista 64-bit. I hope someone can help me.</p>

Richard

<p>it running jus fine on my system, my specs are-
1GB DDR2 RAM
AMD ATHLON 5200+ processor (2.7GHz)
PCI NX8500GT (NVIDIA GeForce) Graphic card</p>

Jakecrunk

<p>i have all the reqirements for this game but yet my computer is saying my game stopped working and i cant figure it out some one please help me. it plays the beginning video and shows the title screen and then it stops.</p>

ayushgaur

<p>can i play assassin on my laps whose config is as follow
;
4gb ram
ati hd3470
core2duo
??????????????????????????????????????????
plz help its urgent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>></p>

ashvindx

<p>To pazlamb: Your PC is anything but a gaming machine! The GeForce 7050 is good for watching movies but it's TOO TOO TOO WEAK for gaming! You better ask your shop for a free upgrade to a 9600GT or something similar since they claimed that it's a gaming machine when it's still an integrated video card machine!</p>
<p>Crysis and Assasins Creed work good on Acer 5920G (Core 2 T7300, GeForce 8600m GT, 2GB)</p>

Lil_Stoner

<p>i have
*AMD Turion 64x2 Mobile technology TL-58 (1.9 GHz,2x512 KB L2 cache)
*Up to 752MB NVIDIA GeForce 7000M TurboCache
*2GB DDR2
*160GB HDD</p>
<p>please can somebody answer me,will i be able to play it on this laptop....my regards</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.