• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rumor: Assassin's Creed PC System Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

"the wicked are denied entry to the sacred city. Instead they are trapped in a cloudy gray space, a world between worlds"

hellohello

Well first off I have a question I was trying to play this on lower then the minimum settings and being such a moron I was looking for a run-around now i know there isn't but my true question is what would be "the best graphics card out?" because i'm not the one paying for it so :p may as well get the best, oh and yeah this game craps all over crysis sorry GPUX :(

milos84_mj

I get crashes when I try and enter Jerusalem. I've done Damascus and Acre, but each and every time I try go into Jerusalem the game locks solid in the intermediate screen where Altair stand in the clouds of the memory.whats the problem please tell me the game is cool and i cant play it now for this reason.please i wait your answer to fix this problem...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I get crashes when I try and enter Jerusalem. I've done Damascus and Acre, but each and every time I try go into Jerusalem the game locks solid in the intermediate screen where Altair stand in the clouds of the memory.whats the problem please tell me the game is cool and i cant play it now for this reason.please i wait your answer to fix this problem...

That's because you pirated an early build of the game...good job ;) We can't help you with illegally downloaded files/games

Roe

lol @ all these people signing up to the forum especially for this thread

sametracks

hay """"snoMan"""" will u plz tell me ...how did u manage to solove da ""Jerusalem""" issue.
i do have da same problem ""whenever i try entering jerrusalem i come accross dis issue...plz help me out.

Heero

hey snoman where did u get dvd patch plz tell us all the people have this problem or message me at my email Heero47@windowslive.com i am w8ing for you to answer us

Roe

/me thinks this thread should be locked because people are signing up just to get a dvd patch for this.

Heero

np i am download the repack now it's just been released 2day so i dont need that dodgy dvd patch anymore bb cya after downloading 6.42 gb again

bananabubu

i have a prob in assasins creed!!! whn i load the game everythings fine, the trailer was great. bt when i go to my menu, my graphics is lyk blinking and its lyk sum error on my pc... then i started the game and its the same.. i can play bt its quite annoying because the graphics keep blinking and lyk sum parts of the body is missing.

im running on nvdia 7300 and i dun think tats the prob. if fact dx10 is already installed. can any1 suggest wats the prob??

misterlewiswong

Hi Guys !! I have purchased Assassin's creed yesterday for PC. I have installed the game no problem but when I am trying to play it I get "Cannot locate CD-Rom" error message. I am unable to find a fix for this. I am running a AMD X2 64 5000+ with 2 gigs of ram and an ATI X1950 pro video and don't have any problems running any of the new games out there !! any clues ? Thanks. Louis.

amr20135

when i press new game the game begin to load and then make don't send what is the proplem can any one answer me?

Status
Not open for further replies.