• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Alcohol!!!!!!!!

Noriyuke

I hate it when I wake up still drunk and I can feel my hangover slowly creeping up on me.

:(

Ditto... Like 150% with ya on this.

St Remy's and Coke, Or Welch's Passion Fruit. Which ever's available.

Jose Cuervo and Pineapple Juice

For any of you that have heard the song, i doubt it but i can hope.

151, Malibu Rum, Pineapple Juice, baby we having some fun

Beer, Paps is like #1, its cheap and tastes decent.

Disaronno is good, but i dont buy it.

Crown Royal as well, i stopped buying it when i turned 18. This was good with orange juice for the longest time to me, i dont know why, everyone else thought it was nasty with OJ, i disagree.

Theres more, but if i didnt point it out, i havent had it in over 3 months.

:tup:

Usually it's just some good old Smirnoff Vodka. If I ever drink anything else, it's usually because it's not mine. I'd like to venture off and buy other things, but I don't really know what to get so I just stick to vodka.

Right now, I'm 18, so I have to go through people I know and usually tip them extra for them to buy it for me. Once I actually turn 19 and am of legal age to buy booze, ill probably try more things because it'll be easier for me to get.

I'm not a huge beer drinker, I guess I just haven't acquired a taste for it yet. I almost always go for the hard stuff because if I'm drinking alcohol the sole purpose for me is to get drunk.

I pounded these back in 2 weeks.
[qimg]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4651/snapshot20081022qs6.jpg[/qimg]

Has anyone had 151 before? (75% vs the usual 40% alcohol)
My throat hurt like shit the next day from taking shots of that.

I had straight shots of 151 once, it was in the Dominican Republic, imma see if i can find someone with a VHS to PC system set up to copy the "tour" of the bars i was trying to take of the resort i was at, the bars were free to drink at. After about 5 shots of 151, generic brand, not bacardi, which is like the official 151 to me, i walked around to the other bars, getting to the third bar i walked directly to the lobby and passed out on the sofa. Lucky me, Dominicans have seen this happen a lot. They had someone stand by me so the camera didnt get stolen.

If anyone curious of the resort, it was the Caribe Club Princess, it was like 70US a night, pretty good deal when everything's included. VIP was like 140US a night, but it wasn't all that worth the extra dough, you got to access a small amount of the non generic drinks, AKA, the stuff u can get in the states, but i honestly preferred the Dominican stuff, its was pretty straight. Like all the drinks were made by this company called Brugal, they only sell rum in the states, i'm guessing cuz everything else they produce cant be shipped for whatever legality.

This is making me this that place, im gonna save up money and see if i can make that a christmas present to myself...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
has anyone tried "harp" beer from the guys behind guiness?

Yes. I've had almost every beer. I make black-and-tans with Harp.

I used to bartend at this huge beer bar when I was in college up in Boston. Look up Sunset Grill and Tap in Allston, MA. They have over 115 beeres on tap and like 400 different micro brew bottles. You can even buy a 40 of Crazy Horse in there. They also sell yards and half-yards.

Noriyuke

what the price on those things? I might be willing to try them out somtime... But i have to go farther than 7-eleven, or my local winery, im not doing it.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
Yes. I've had almost every beer. I make black-and-tans with Harp.

I used to bartend at this huge beer bar when I was in college up in Boston. Look up Sunset Grill and Tap in Allston, MA. They have over 115 beeres on tap and like 400 different micro brew bottles. You can even buy a 40 of Crazy Horse in there. They also sell yards and half-yards.

jesus christ, if i'm ever in the area, i'll look into it

Slasher

Suck It
For any of you that have heard the song, i doubt it but i can hope.

151, Malibu Rum, Pineapple Juice, baby we having some fun

:rolleyes:

Tech N9ne - Caribou Lou

And no I didn't google those lyrics or anything... I actually know the song

Also, boy what a night. I've been puking this morning

Noriyuke

:rolleyes:

Tech N9ne - Caribou Lou

And no I didn't google those lyrics or anything... I actually know the song

Also, boy what a night. I've been puking this morning

Your one cool dude slasher. if there was a way to up your rep on this forum i wouldve done so after reading that...

:laugh:

Gutya

Went out on Monday, got in at about 4-5 AM woke up at 4 PM the next day still drunk.

Vodka Trebles ftw.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
I must be the biggest lightweight ever. I drank 1 and 1/2 beers and a cooler, and I was pretty tipsy

thats nothing. I was back in town for my sister's after homecoming dance party thing, and one girl had 3 bud lights and blew chunks in the toilet.

not saying i wasn't hammered, i had 8 guinesses (or is it guini?), 4 of which were part of irish car bombs. i woke up and the room was still spinning.

Slasher

Suck It
One of my Dad's friends is a tank. He's pretty huge and out of shape, and he can down beer like you wouldn't believe. He drinks an entire 2-4 of beer in one night.

This past summer I had 10 beers within a 2-hour period and was pretty gone. I don't really drink beer often, so I guess that's my threshold

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Shit.
Last night blew up.
I was just backing out of the driveway as my mom pulled in. Haha.
I told her I was just turning the car around so if I needed a jump in the morning, I could get one.

So, needless to say, tonight will be awesome.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
151 is like a punishment drink or shot. It tastes like complete shit and mixes horribly. I don't know why you would want to drink it. But you are young so that pretty much explains it though.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
151 is like a punishment drink or shot. It tastes like complete shit and mixes horribly. I don't know why you would want to drink it. But you are young so that pretty much explains it though.

I mixed it with Eggnog last night and I didn't mind it.
But other than that, I've never had it before.
I don't usually drink, and when I do, it's never really my idea as to what we're getting.
But I did have some Pabst Blue Ribbon the other night and thought it was pretty good for cheap beer. I'm more of a liquor kind of guy.

Gutya

I'll be honest and say when I drink I'll drink pretty much anything since my main goal is to get as fucked as I can.

Gutya

If I'm just sitting at home drinking a few beers I drink for taste but I rarely do that anymore because once I start drinking I just want to keep doing it.