• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Alcohol!!!!!!!!

Slasher

Suck It
madsoul said:
i dont drink either.
Have you ever tried it?
Are you curious as to what it feels like?

SeanyP

Sir_Axxewraith said:
Blue absinthe for spirits.

Carlsberg for just out and about.
blue absinthe. i've only had a mouthful of it ever.
was great!

anyway
stella artois
carling
magners
vodka and redbull

thats about it really.
I'm not too experimental when it comes to alcohol. and dont drink much anymore even though i only became legal to drink in june.

Vee

I just feel that everything that you guys mentioned, i could probably do if i put my mind to it, like relaxing.

I think Lupe Fiasco said it just right; i dont need to drink to have fun, i'm too fun already, i dont need to drink to be cool, i'm too cool already.

As for the Muslim factor, i've had sex before marriage. i'm not one of those insanely strict muslims, i use it as a guidebook on how to live life well, i dont let it restrict me, religion should never do that.

Slasher

Suck It
Vee said:
I just feel that everything that you guys mentioned, i could probably do if i put my mind to it, like relaxing.

I think Lupe Fiasco said it just right; i dont need to drink to have fun, i'm too fun already, i dont need to drink to be cool, i'm too cool already.
You could never achieve the sense of relaxation that alcohol can induce. Sure you can be relaxed, but not alchy-relaxed.

Also, neat quote, but I can interpret it differently.
I can certainly have fun without alcohol, it isn't a necessity. Alcohol can just be a different form/type of fun.

And I don't drink to be "cool", it's just a choice I've made. I've gone to parties and have not drinkin before, it is by no means a way to be "cool" unless you're really that desperate and view it that way.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
There's really no point in trying to convince someone who doesn't drink to start. I personally don't really trust people who don't drink, unless they are recovering alcoholics. I've gotten on many the good side of clients by taking them out for a few drinks, or having a few beers at a baseball game, or a few beers while playing a round of golf.

The social aspect tied to having a drink goes too deep for people to not consider trying it. But my point of view is a little biased as my father came to the US from Italy when he was 13 and so did the majority of my family. We make our own wine and I have been drinking it since I was under 10 years of age. (Although at that time, it was watered down with some 7Up.)

Sitting around a table with family members with numerous bottles of wine and talking well after the meal has ended is something we do when we get together.

Moose

Meta Moose
I drink occasionally, but I tend not to. Obviously I am underage so there is also the aspect of I shouldn't actually be drinking, but if I want a drink it doesn't stop me.

I like Guinness, and it's what I will drink if ever I have the choice. That or Budweiser, Carlsberg or Strongbow. Actually, I drink anything. :p

But again, I don't drink often.

Bran

Yell
I love Strongbow and I don't drink either.

I'm sure it's more expensive here cause it's "imported"

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Vee said:
I dont drink.

I actually cant see a reason to. If anyone here has one, give me a shout.
I for one can't give you a reason. I do it cause I enjoy it.
The same reason I play video games.
The same reason I do pretty much every recreational activity I do.

You you don't like it then don't do it. As long as you're not a prude that thinks you're above somebody that does, then it's cool.
Every single person I hang out with smokes, and I can't stand smoking anything, Yet I still have no problem chilling out with them.

JEMdev

Noriko said:
I for one can't give you a reason. I do it cause I enjoy it.
The same reason I play video games.
The same reason I do pretty much every recreational activity I do.

You you don't like it then don't do it. As long as you're not a prude that thinks you're above somebody that does, then it's cool.
Every single person I hang out with smokes, and I can't stand smoking anything, Yet I still have no problem chilling out with them.

i hate the elitist sober-fucks

particularly the dumb ass bitches that have started calling themselves straight edge just because they don't smoke or drink

and they won't listen when i tell them that they aren't straight edge until:

they give up meat
they give up religion
they give up liquor
they give up smoking
they give up sex
they start listening to minor threat
and they become total assholes

however, apparently straight edge isn't a militant group of punk rawkers anymoar

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
JEMdev said:
i hate the elitist sober-fucks

particularly the dumb ass bitches that have started calling themselves straight edge just because they don't smoke or drink

and they won't listen when i tell them that they aren't straight edge until:

they give up meat
they give up religion
they give up liquor
they give up smoking
[HIGHLIGHT]they give up sex[/HIGHLIGHT]
they start listening to minor threat
and they become total assholes

however, apparently straight edge isn't a militant group of punk rawkers anymoar
Everyone conveniently forgets that part when they "claim" to be straight edge.

Sullivan

I have never had more then a sip of alcohol, im only 17 and proud.

Bran

Yell
Sullivan said:
I didn't drink till a few weeks ago and I'm about 4 months away from 22.

Good job.

Slasher

Suck It
Sullivan said:
Wow what an achievement, would you like a trophy?

Without alcohol, these things just don't happen
25rm0.jpg

Slasher

Suck It
Sullivan said:
you use that nasty thing don't you?
Hey - you're the one with the V-card...

#1. Was at a party at someone elses house
#2. It's not mine
#3. I have a girlfriend

I have no need for such a thing. Now you on the other hand... I bet you've got one under your bed for safe keeping

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Slasher said:
Wow what an achievement, would you like a trophy?

Without alcohol, these things just don't happen
[qimg]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1976/25rm0.jpg[/qimg]
shes smexy can I get her number;D
lol.
Achievement unlock never drunk Alcohol.-1 free internet point

Slasher

Suck It
Okay, so I've ventured off into the realm of new alcohol experiences. I got some tequila which I thought would be a good start. It was more expensive than what I generally get, but I figured it should be worth a try lol. Normally a bottle that size would run me about 25 bucks for vodka, but that one was 35, so hopefully it's worth it

DSC0169803928.JPG

Looking forward to this weekend :D