• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

25 Random Things About Me

Tommi

I don't think I'm better than gay people. They have every right to get married, and not be discriminated against. I just generally don't like them. I don't really know why. Also, carification;

In England, you have an optional first year at Nursery before school, then 'Junior' school for 3 years, 'Middle' school for 3 years, and 'High' school for 5 years. By which point you'll be either 16 or 17, and you can choose to attend college for anything up to 4 years, or go into work. If you choose to attend college for 2 or more years, you can then carry on to University for any number of years.

Kinda different in Scotland. We have the optional year at Nursery too, but then its 7 years in Primary school, 4 years in Secondary school. After that you can stay on for Highers for 5th/6th year, or go to college or find work.

FreePlay

I don't think I'm better than black people. They have every right to get married, and not be discriminated against. I just generally don't like them. I don't really know why.
I don't think I'm better than crippled people. They have every right to get married, and not be discriminated against. I just generally don't like them. I don't really know why.
I don't think I'm better than female people. They have every right to get married, and not be discriminated against. I just generally don't like them. I don't really know why.
Do you begin to see the problem here?

madsoul

1. I detest all religion
2. I'm 19 atm
3. I pretty much never watch tv except for tv news
4. I don't drink or inhale, snort, whatever any poison
5. My only drug is coffee
6. In my class at school I suppose people see me as a friendly looner
7. I'm kinda quiet
8. I got my first comp when I was like 6
9. I make music
10. I do art
11. I'm writing this from my iPod touch
12. I fucked up school last year but are trying to fix things at the end
13. One of my best friends are a priest
14. I live in Sweden
15. I'm amazed that people have over 200 friends on facebook while I strugle with around 25 lol
16. I wish I was more outgoing
17. I have never broken a bone in my body
18. I hate family guy to death
19. I can't wait for massive attacks new album
20. I had a cat once named Mira
21. I have been to England twice
22. I tend to talk alot to myself when there is no one around
23. I like classic adventure games ala point and click best
24. I got no money!
25. I like milk in my coffee

Davee

lolhax
0) I start counting from 0
1) I'm David (I am called Davee to avoid confliction with others, including those called "Davie").
2) I am 15 and in S4 (Year 11 (?))
3) I've been programming for 11 months
4) I am relatively intelligent for my age (as compared to others my age) with technology
5) I am doing my Higher Computing a year early
6) I aced my prelims
7) I attempt to get out the house as much as possible but I'm restricted by geographical location.
8) Scotland sucks, I never liked green and rain.
9) I've never been drunk (When I start to get the effects i'm totally put off drinking more)
10) I've licked a 9 volt battery
11) I play guitar
12) I'm pretty good at guitar
13) I play hockey religously
14) I dislike religion
15) I despise emo, and even more, "scene".
16) I'm Scottish, my English sucks.
17) When I speak to Americans, they think I'm pretending to be a pirate
18) My phone is on 02.
19) I can solve a Rubik's cube.
20) I suck at cooking
21) I fail epically at drawing (unless it is technical drawing)
22) Art has, and always be my least favourite subject
23) I don't believe in military action or a government.
24) Amazing medical advances can be achieved if we funded our research with the military money
25) I disbelieve in nuclear weaponry. It has no practical use, unless you count destroying the planet.

Chathurga

Keep living in your dream world. Anarchism is an impossible form of rule.
I'm surprised you're an anarchist at 15, it's usually pseudo-intellectual college students that subscribed to that ideal.

Davee

lolhax
Keep living in your dream world. Anarchism is an impossible form of rule.
I'm surprised you're an anarchist at 15, it's usually pseudo-intellectual college students that subscribed to that ideal.

Well think about it. Concentrating power into almost one person is a stupid idea. When you get to facist governments you get devastating wars. That's mainly why I'm against it. It's more the military-side. However, the military is under governmental control. It's hard to explain what I mean. I'd like a system with no military (or very little) funding where most of the money is paid into medical research. A nuclear bomb isn't going to save people. I'm totally against the military and since it's controlled by the government, the government. I also hate dominant control. Democracy isn't good enough. They can get voted in and be a total ass with their power.

Age is only a number.

Colm

#24 on your list is a fact but not really related to yourself, Davee
1) I dislike most forms of "social networking" on the Internet due to what comes out of them (for example, random trivia such as this very idea of 25 random things)
2) I don't really have time for this...

Davee

lolhax
#24 on your list is a fact but not really related to yourself, Davee
1) I dislike most forms of "social networking" on the Internet due to what comes out of them (for example, random trivia such as this very idea of 25 random things)
2) I don't really have time for this...

That's true that. Heh, I went off on a tangent I guess.

Brad

Yoshimi
26) I've found most people who dislike social networking sites are people with no friends...

I agree but replace no with few. Which is fine, some like talking friendly to a smaller amount of people were others are more open. I see myself middle of the road.

Stay up to date with friends and family ect its great. I can understand hating the interface, but current ones are pretty customizable to your needs now. And all this list stuff is easily ignorable.

And for the allot of friends thing Madsoul said. Some people including myself to a point add people I just sorta know. I have a select few I talk to all the time, others only sometimes and some barely at all on it.

Tsunaii

eMummeh
4) I am relatively intelligent for my age (as compared to others my age) with technology

10) I've licked a 9 volt battery

17) When I speak to Americans, they think I'm pretending to be a pirate

18) My phone is on 02.

19) I can solve a Rubik's cube.

20) I suck at cooking

23) I don't believe in military action or a government.

25) I disbelieve in nuclear weaponry. It has no practical use, unless you count destroying the planet.

Regarding point 4 - I have an IQ of 128 apparently. I am still waiting to prove this to myself. Apparently being able to rotate a shape and identify its 120 degree rotation has never been useful to me, nor has any form of logic... Is intelligence in one subject ever going to make me a better person? Or make me money? So far, no show.

Regarding point 10 - Ditto, nothing happened, except ever since i have been really sensitive to static..... or at least i only remember being such since then.
Oh and i got electrocuted in Nursery school, trying to put a door chain (the ones used to hook back open doors) into a wall socket. It threw me back about 5 or 6 feet, and all i got was a small burn on my finger and thumb. No scars, nothing.

Regarding point 17 - People think i am Australian/South African/English because my accent is retarded. I also change accent a lot, due to mocking other peoples phrases etc.

Regarding point 18 - Ditto!

Regarding point 19 - I have solved a Rubik's cube, by pulling the stupid thing apart and putting it back together in the solved order. ;)

Regarding point 20 - Ditto.

Regarding point 23 and 25 - I concur. :blush:

Tommi

I.Q. means nothing. You can have a super high I.Q. and still not be able to do stuff simply due to your brain over complicating a simple situation, I know this because it happens to me.

Worst part is the fact my brain never seems to shut down, it's always thinking about something or another that it's hard to sleep.

Also, weird thing about accent was when I was working with the public, I spoke the Queens English. Perfect and proper. But as soon as I was out of work, I'd be back to my normal accent, and it's only when someone pointed it out to me I noticed XD

1. My name is Jesus
2. I have two dogs.
3. I like nature
4. I am Mexican American, born in Fresno California.
5. I like to keep things clean and simplistic.
6. Dancing is my passion lul
7. I listen to a lot of dance music, preferably funk beats.
8. Reading about electronics and gadgets is something I do in my spare time.
9. I'm obsessed with my gaming setup.
10. I plan on continuing my education to one day become an architect or electrical engineer.
11. As a child, I was extremely malnourished and was constantly in the hospital for dehydration or severe migraines.
12. I caused my own illnesses by throwing my food under the table or just refusing to eat.
13. I saw a guy get stabbed in the head with a pencil in 7th grade lulx.
14. A day before prom, my date and I were at McDonald's and I was almost stabbed.
15. I wear skinny jeans, fool.
16. I painted my room orange.
17. I love DnB
18. I tend to complicate thoughts of mine.
19. Most of my friends are Asian
20. The apartments I used to live in had 7 pools, 5 jacuzzi's, 4 tennis courts, 4 basketball courts, a golf course and 3 large recreation rooms.
21. I rarely play games but have all three current gen consoles.
22. I prefer hot weather over cold.
23. I plan to some day get drunk with Steven and rape z357x.
24. I love raisin bran.
25. I lost two jobs due to economic pressures.

Zx30

Beto
1. I have 10+ nicknames
2. I hate raisins.
3. Mentally retarded people scare me...
4. I'm 6'4". Weight 205
5. I've played video games since age 4-5.
6. I broke my wrist during PRACTICE in football while in High School.
7. When I was a kid, I've always dreamed of working in NASA. Not so much anymore.
8. I've only had one real girlfriend and I broke up with her.
9. Born in Mexico, live in Texas.
10. Megaman is my all time favorite Videogame character.
11.I like to cuss because I feel it's a word enhancer. Adds more feeling to words sometimes. (Example: That's a big ass fucking roach). Much more scarier than just saying, That's a big roach.
12. I use to like rap.
13. Starcraft was the first PC game I played online.
14. I bought an Xbox just for Halo2.(But then bought other games for it later)
15. At the age of 13, I attended a tournament for Gran Turismo 2 or3(Forgot) at my local Kroger store, and won first place. Prize was a brand new PS2.
16. I've never been pulled over by the police
17. I sold my PSP once then bought another one just for Megaman.
18. At a gaming lock in one night, I got a streak of 101 wins on a Street fighter game before I gave up because I could not lose and was getting bored.
19. A wasp stung the back of my neck one time.
Will finish later..

twelve

I'm not dead
1. My name is Jesus
2. I have two dogs.
3. I like nature
4. I am Mexican American, born in Fresno California.
5. I like to keep things clean and simplistic.
6. Dancing is my passion lul
7. I listen to a lot of dance music, preferably funk beats.
8. Reading about electronics and gadgets is something I do in my spare time.
9. I'm obsessed with my gaming setup.
10. I plan on continuing my education to one day become an architect or electrical engineer.
11. As a child, I was extremely malnourished and was constantly in the hospital for dehydration or severe migraines.
12. I caused my own illnesses by throwing my food under the table or just refusing to eat.
13. I saw a guy get stabbed in the head with a pencil in 7th grade lulx.
14. A day before prom, my date and I were at McDonald's and I was almost stabbed.
15. I wear skinny jeans, fool.
16. I painted my room orange.
17. I love DnB
18. I tend to complicate thoughts of mine.
19. Most of my friends are Asian
20. The apartments I used to live in had 7 pools, 5 jacuzzi's, 4 tennis courts, 4 basketball courts, a golf course and 3 large recreation rooms.
21. I rarely play games but have all three current gen consoles.
22. I prefer hot weather over cold.
23. I plan to some day get drunk with Steven and rape z357x.
24. I love raisin bran.
25. I lost two jobs due to economic pressures.
26. twelve lives under my futon
:love:

Tsunaii

eMummeh
I.Q. means nothing. You can have a super high I.Q. and still not be able to do stuff simply due to your brain over complicating a simple situation, I know this because it happens to me.

Worst part is the fact my brain never seems to shut down, it's always thinking about something or another that it's hard to sleep.

Also, weird thing about accent was when I was working with the public, I spoke the Queens English. Perfect and proper. But as soon as I was out of work, I'd be back to my normal accent, and it's only when someone pointed it out to me I noticed XD

LoL I have heard your goddamn awful joc'cent. I bet you didn't sound English, just Glaswegian lmao. :p
I speak amusingly posh at work too, and differently to different people, like I have a frightfully common East London Cockney thing going, then I got my slightly Woking accent (which is a toned down Cockney) then the Berkshire accent creeps in to make people laugh. Trouble is I talk to so many people with different accents, I have picked up some bizarre pronunciations. Like calling people Mi'Love, Darl' (short for darling) or Mate (Woking and Cockney) then Pal or Pet (Northern). I'm also terrible for using "innit" and "Awl-wrigh".

And i totally get the same problem with over analysis and thinking too much, i just love a debate, and there's nothing worse than an argument with yourself, whats more annoying is the fact you have put so much thought into it, you come to a revelation, and you try to explain that to some poor fucker who hasnt a effing clue what you are on about. They just look in stupor at you wondering if they should call for the white coats folk.:laugh:

Tommi

LoL I have heard your goddamn awful joc'cent. I bet you didn't sound English, just Glaswegian lmao. :p
I speak amusingly posh at work too, and differently to different people, like I have a frightfully common East London Cockney thing going, then I got my slightly Woking accent (which is a toned down Cockney) then the Berkshire accent creeps in to make people laugh. Trouble is I talk to so many people with different accents, I have picked up some bizarre pronunciations. Like calling people Mi'Love, Darl' (short for darling) or Mate (Woking and Cockney) then Pal or Pet (Northern). I'm also terrible for using "innit" and "Awl-wrigh".

And i totally get the same problem with over analysis and thinking too much, i just love a debate, and there's nothing worse than an argument with yourself, whats more annoying is the fact you have put so much thought into it, you come to a revelation, and you try to explain that to some poor fucker who hasnt a effing clue what you are on about. They just look in stupor at you wondering if they should call for the white coats folk.:laugh:

You mean Bob? :huh: