• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.40 OE-A Install Guide

qu4ckth3duck

ok to go back to 3.30

was wondering if it was ok to go up to 3.30 oe-a if i had already downgraded from the official 3.30. i had read that there was a problem with going back to 3.30. It wasnt exactly clear if they meant official 3.30 or a custom 3.30.
could someone clarify?

Roe

was wondering if it was ok to go up to 3.30 oe-a if i had already downgraded from the official 3.30. i had read that there was a problem with going back to 3.30. It wasnt exactly clear if they meant official 3.30 or a custom 3.30.
could someone clarify?
You can't downgrade from the official 3.30

jasmindelavega

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP

I still have version 3.11. I have been checking dark-alex.org for 2 months now EVERY SINGLE DAY and still no 3.11 downgrade or Open Edition. tell me you will have a 3.11 OE or downgrade soon.:crying:

Roe

I still have version 3.11. I have been checking dark-alex.org for 2 months now EVERY SINGLE DAY and still no 3.11 downgrade or Open Edition. tell me you will have a 3.11 OE or downgrade soon.:crying:
There is never going to be a 3.11oe and there is no known exploit for 3.11 yet so you could be waiting a wile longer

wil_sutton

It took some doing (mainly because I was trying to be very, very careful), but eventually it worked like a champ!

You guys ROCK.

'nuff said,
W

jim2k23

Hiya, Ive recently brough a psp with 3.10 OE-A firmware installed on it, how exactly do I upgrade to 3.30 OE-A as I dont want to go wrong and bodge up my psp.

Tell

I really want to get this to work, but I can't seem to get it right. My PSP is running original 2.71, updated sometime last year. Should I downgrade to 1.5, or can I "grossgrade" to 2.71SE before I apply 3.30 OE-A?

Thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I really want to get this to work, but I can't seem to get it right. My PSP is running original 2.71, updated sometime last year. Should I downgrade to 1.5, or can I "grossgrade" to 2.71SE before I apply 3.30 OE-A?

Thanks!

Downgrade to 1.5 then install 3.30 OE-A.

fuad007

Ta-082 with 3.03 rev C Want to upgrade to 3.10 REV A

Hi i have a ta-082 PSP with firmware 3.03 rev C, what i have to do to upgrade to firmware 3.10 rev a?

Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi i have a ta-082 PSP with firmware 3.03 rev C, what i have to do to upgrade to firmware 3.10 rev a?

Thanks

3.10 OE-A? There is no point.. follow the guide in this thread to upgrade to 3.30 OE-A.

octaviani: nothing until an exploit is found.

knicky91

Updater/Moderator
I have the 3.30 version in my PSP, what can I do ?

Sorry octaviani but for now, you will have to wait for a downgrader to come out to downgrade FW 3.30 to 1.50 as there isn't a downgrader released yet.

3.30 OE can only be installed to PSPs with firmwares 1.50, 2.71 SE, 3.02 OE, 3.03 OE, or 3.10 OE. Downgrade first if your PSP has a different FW.
3.30 OE-A cannot be installed to PSPs with FW 3.10, 3.11, or 3.30.

Cheers.

caphrikorn12

help!

im running 3.30oe now, and almost all of the games that im playin before when im in 2.71se-c are no longer workin anymore, i dont have any UMD inserted, do i have to insert one in able for me to play game, like ISO's and other stuff, some homebrew apps are also not workin please help me out! thanx a lot!

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
Got 3.40 OE working and everything seems to be running smoothly. We'll see what happens from here.