• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.40 OE-A Install Guide

3.40 OE- file

The 3.40 OE-A isent working on my computer i open it its and it pops up as a raz file thers no oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker file jest a raz file i tryed a lot of things i have hackt befor i did every thing i could do plz exspan my noled of this problem. :confused1:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
The 3.40 OE-A isent working on my computer i open it its and it pops up as a raz file thers no oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker file jest a raz file i tryed a lot of things i have hackt befor i did every thing i could do plz exspan my noled of this problem. :confused1:

Dude, seriously, you need to spell better... IS it a 'raz' file? Or is it rar?

Krelian

Once again.

As I said earlier in this thread to another beginner:
A .RAR is an archive, like a .ZIP. The files are in there you just need to extract them.
Get WinRAR or 7-Zip (which I recommend) to do the job.

-snip-

No, but seriously, what 3rd party memstick do you have? Sandisk? Where did you get the ISOs/CSOs?

It may well be fake. It's not running stuff I think runs on my official 32MB mem stick. How much does a real/decent 4GB stick normally run? I got my ISOs and CSOs from original games, obviously! But I hear they were also available on FTP sites.

I still stick with SNES CT>PSX CT, by the way. The only thing the latter has going for it is a lower price, although given the topic at hand...

-snip-

Ok, so Puzzle Quest (puzzle.cso) shows up, and Castlevania:SotN PSX eboot shows up, both work fine. I'm getting confused.

-snip-

A bunch of .CSO and .ISO games I got off an FTP. All the torrent ones seem to work fine. Is there some kind of patch I don't know about?

Thanks

It worked i had 3.40 now i have 1.50 and i love playing all the games thanks

but i had to edit the e boot a little for it to work.

Roe

Well we don't support piracy so I can't really help you seeing as you just said you dl'ed them. Sorry

Pantysniffer

I support piracy. Matter of fact I am a pirate. I've got a huge galleon. She's the fastest in the seven seas - bane of the Royal Navy. I've got a parrot on my shoulder who I tought lots of swear words, I get drunk on rum each night and wear a patch over my left eye. Yarr.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I support piracy. Matter of fact I am a pirate. I've got a huge galleon. She's the fastest in the seven seas - bane of the Royal Navy. I've got a parrot on my shoulder who I tought lots of swear words, I get drunk on rum each night and wear a patch over my left eye. Yarr.

LMAO:laugh: Too awesome.

Roe

What 3.40oe-a? No it actually flashes the firmware onto your psp and you will always have it unless you upgrade or downgrade again.

Nel

Hello i tried updating it to 3.40 after i did all the steps and is thelast step supposed to take long?

Nel

hi im havving trouble when i ran the eoflasher and i accepted to run the update it was validating the data.daxr and it just went black so i was like nooooooooooooo then i turned it on and it just restarted but i was still on 1.50 can you please help me?

Nel

im sure i barely tried doing it and it just went black so i was like maybe its part of the proccess and i couldnt tell if it was turned off cause i got it connect it to the wall and then i unplugged it thats when i noticed it was off so i turned it on and its still on 1.50 and now i dont feel like trying it again since i already bricked one psp by trying to downgrade 2.71...lol any good advice would be good thanks.