• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

5.00 M33-3 release

flyer

Jake thx anyway i hope it will be soon released
What do u think ?? It will be ever released for new psp???

elite315

hey dude i have version 5.00 in my fat psp i just bought a pandora battery whats a good version that i can get 1.5 u think plz give advice someone and what features does it have thnx alot

wasa_rp

I HAVE MY PSP 3.71 M33-2..

HOW DO I UPGRADE TO THE LATEST FIRMWARE..

DO I NEED A PAN BATTERY?

DOWNGRADE?

RE-NAME ANYTHING?

OR SIMPLY INSTALL THE 5.0 M33-3??

IMA NEW ON THIS..I KNOW LITTLE OF IT.

ANY HELP WOULD BE MOST APRECIATED!

Jake

You download the 5.00m33-3 update and put it in PSP/GAME/UPDATE/ then download the official 5.00 update rename it to 500.pbp and put it in the update folder. Then turn on your psp and run the update.

wasa_rp

THANK YOU!!

I JUST DID IT IT WORKED FINE....IS THERE A KERNEL UPDATE I HAVE INSTALL TOO?

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Jake

You only need to install the 150 addon if you have 150 apps and it only works on phat psps.
Can you please turn off your caps lock, thanks.

wasa_rp

lol opps...

I do have the phat psp

I added my iso and cso but when is turn on the psp it frezzes
???
oh and for some reason its reading the memory card real slow...I formated but still.....

wasa_rp

Thanks man got the memory card working great now..

JUST ONE MORE THING

I did what you said regarding the 150.phb but how do I open it(start it?)..do i need diferent software to open it?

gerber222

Hey Jake i have the same error as you. I want to update from 4.01 M33-2 to 5.00m33-3 ant there is a message 500.PBP doesn't exist. ( in foldet UPDATE there is 500.PBP and Eboot)
What is going on??

gerber222

I' m sure 100% because I renamed it many times and redownload it also many times. I have no idea what is wrong.

Jake

In explorer go to tools, Folder Options, View tab, and untick "hide extensions for known file types" and then check the name of the 500.pbp