• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Addicting Games

Cryox

Bro.

Brad

Yoshimi
Super stacker is great. Thanks for showing it to me :cool:

Cryox

Bro.
your welcome, im stuck on the second to last level, 39.... starting to get annoying lol

Brad

Yoshimi
Beat SS, great game thanks again :D

I never usually play these flash games for so long but this one is great.

TeamOverload

Surprised none of you had heard of Super Stacker 2 before, that's a quality game. Basically I just watch vivalagames because it's the main game site that most people at school use that somehow still isn't blocked and I try out the majority of the new games on there. Castle Clout 2 is another really fun one. Trebuchets totally rock.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
When using stumble upon! I found Shopping Cart Hero (just google). I played the game for about an hour trying to beat my friend's score (who was next to me, so we were constantly competing for high scores which made it worthwhile).

Gutya

When using stumble upon! I found Shopping Cart Hero (just google). I played the game for about an hour trying to beat my friend's score (who was next to me, so we were constantly competing for high scores which made it worthwhile).

I loved that game

Colm

Bloons TD looks like a solid TD game but you seem to lose fast. I mean, I had 72 lives one second, 0 the next. Waay too fast paced. I sorta prefer the one at tower-defense.com, but it's a shame it has only one map that's pretty easy to defend

Cryox

Bro.
Bloons TD looks like a solid TD game but you seem to lose fast. I mean, I had 72 lives one second, 0 the next. Waay too fast paced. I sorta prefer the one at tower-defense.com, but it's a shame it has only one map that's pretty easy to defend

i think Bloons TD is a little to easy lol. If you really want a challenge with it, use Cheat Engine and go to like level 75 or something.

I beat all the maps on hard, then messed around with Cheat Engine.

Colm

i think Bloons TD is a little to easy lol. If you really want a challenge with it, use Cheat Engine and go to like level 75 or something.

I beat all the maps on hard, then messed around with Cheat Engine.

Bloons CAN be easy, but then you'll get crushed with one wave if your defense is lacking in some areas. I mean, some waves look like they have 300 enemies or something. If your defenses are clustered, the fact that there's so many enemies at once makes it hard to keep up. If your defenses are dispersed, they'll go too far without taking damage.

tave

imo bloons is pretty easy, and some levels are just really dumb

Cant get past lvl 26 for stacker2

Cryox

Bro.
i finally beat stacker 2 last night. So happy. Bonus mode is really hard on some levels though.

here is 26 for you tave:
Screenie_06-1.jpg

and this is how i did the second-to-last level:
Screenie_05-2.jpg