• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Alcohol!!!!!!!!

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I'm not condoning it, I'm not saying it's cool, I'm not saying you should.

Now that I got that out of the way. What is your favourite alcoh

Tsunaii

eMummeh
Baileys or Martell and Diet coke.

JEMdev

southern whiskey

tennesee and kentucky are good

brand is unimportant, it all tastes good

i like cognac and brandy as well, both are good straight, on the rocks

Canadian whiskey is okay but not as good as American

Irish and scotch are good, but usually above my budget.

Joey

I'm not fancy... If just want to have something to drink for the game, I go for some Corona... If I want to get fucked up, I'll buy a couple cans of Steel Reserve. It takes like shit, but it get you where you want to go.

Man, Ireland sounds more and more appealing everyday >_>

Cloudy

Anything ;)

Guinness is nice, so is Gaymers or Bulmers cider.

When I was on holiday in the Dominican Republic, I was really addicted to Bloody Mary's - something about that drink is just sooo good.

As for anything I hate... Well, it's hard to find anything I won't drink!

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
JEMdev said:
southern whiskey

tennesee and kentucky are good

brand is unimportant, it all tastes good

i like cognac and brandy as well, both are good straight, on the rocks

Canadian whiskey is okay but not as good as American

Irish and scotch are good, but usually above my budget.
youse be drinkin dat old crow while sittin on a stoop

Slasher

Suck It
Usually it's just some good old Smirnoff Vodka. If I ever drink anything else, it's usually because it's not mine. I'd like to venture off and buy other things, but I don't really know what to get so I just stick to vodka.

Right now, I'm 18, so I have to go through people I know and usually tip them extra for them to buy it for me. Once I actually turn 19 and am of legal age to buy booze, ill probably try more things because it'll be easier for me to get.

I'm not a huge beer drinker, I guess I just haven't acquired a taste for it yet. I almost always go for the hard stuff because if I'm drinking alcohol the sole purpose for me is to get drunk.

I pounded these back in 2 weeks.
snapshot20081022qs6.jpg

Has anyone had 151 before? (75% vs the usual 40% alcohol)
My throat hurt like shit the next day from taking shots of that.

JEMdev

Slasher said:
Usually it's just some good old Smirnoff Vodka. If I ever drink anything else, it's usually because it's not mine. I'd like to venture off and buy other things, but I don't really know what to get so I just stick to vodka.

Right now, I'm 18, so I have to go through people I know and usually tip them extra for them to buy it for me. Once I actually turn 19 and am of legal age to buy booze, ill probably try more things because it'll be easier for me to get.

I'm not a huge beer drinker, I guess I just haven't acquired a taste for it yet. I almost always go for the hard stuff because if I'm drinking alcohol the sole purpose for me is to get drunk.

I pounded these back in 2 weeks.
snapshot20081022qs6.jpg

Has anyone had 151 before? (75% vs the usual 40% alcohol)
My throat hurt like shit the next day from taking shots of that.
when i used to drink with hardcore drinkers, me and 2 other friends could kill a 2 litre of whiskey in a night, but my 2 drinking buddies have, 1 gone sober, and the other became a pot-head, so now i drink with light weights because

1. you get to make fun of them for being light weights all night
2. you can do things like write "dick goes here" on there faces when they pass out
3. the rule around here is, wherever the party is is where the alcohol stays at the end of the party, and i do things at my house a lot, so theres more alcohol left this way, its almost as good as charging a cover.

and lol 151 is the only rum worth drinking

btw i hate rum

and my throat never hurts from 151, it think it has something to do with my heavy metal vocals

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I'll occasionally drink red wine(dry). I very rarely drink hard stuff but when I do it's usually vodka caesar or Crown Royal on the rocks. Most of the time I stick to red beers.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
Slasher why do you drink to get drunk? I mean, when I drink the end goal is to get shitty, but I just don't find it fun to go from sober --> drunk right away.

Slasher

Suck It
Mr. Beefy said:
Slasher why do you drink to get drunk? I mean, when I drink the end goal is to get shitty, but I just don't find it fun to go from sober --> drunk right away.
Well that's pretty much what I do. I'll either A) Take shots over the course of a night or B) Mix several drinks, over the course of a night.

I don't usually go for instant-drunkeness. It happens gradually, much like you said you do. The end result is being drunk and having a good time!

btw, I almost never puke, only if I have waaaay too much at a time