• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Black Friday Shopping List

Seth

MD Party Room
So is anyone else going Black Friday Shopping this year? I kinda have a list of that I getting...

Best Buy
V For Vendetta (Blu-ray) - $7.99
Radio Shack
DualShock 3 PS3 Wireless Controler - $29.99
Staples
Staples CD-R 100/Pack - $4.98
Target
The Dark Knight DVD - $3.99
V For Vendetta Blu-Ray - $8.99 ( If I fail to get it at Bestbuy)
Western Digital Elements 1TB Desktop Hard Drive - $59.98
Walmart
2K Sports NBA 2K10 (Xbox 360) - $25.00
Command And Conquer Red Alert 3 (Xbox 360) - $7.00
Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360) - $10.00
Gamestop
Gears of War (Used) (Xbox 360) - $9.99

So how about you guys.

Noriyuke

Wow, Cd's are gonna be that cheap at Staples? Sweet! I wonder if i can find a badass deal on DVDs

Robby

Los Doyers!
I'm just going to go to gamestop and see what is happening there.
Then I'll will go to Target and look around.

I don't have stuff in mind, but if I see something I like then I'll get it.

Cryox

Bro.
Might have to stop at Target or somewhere and pickup one of those external harddrives. Need a new one really badly.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I'm waiting for White Monday for a decent TV Tuner and a mouse to be on sale. If I don't find anything, I'll have to wait for boxing day.

CASHMON3Y

Ah... The ole glorious negro friday, the day in which millions of Americans spend their hard earned cash saved up throughout the entire year! But seriously, Im trying to find an iPod touch 3G for under $100... Its proving to be quite challenging!

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Ah... The ole glorious negro friday, the day in which millions of Americans spend their hard earned cash saved up throughout the entire year! But seriously, Im trying to find an iPod touch 3G for under $100... Its proving to be quite challenging!

Choose your words more carefully next time. Also you won't find an iPod Touch for that low for a long, long time.

Seth

MD Party Room
Any one want to help me find a ps3 with madden 10 deal?

Umm there was a deal a 3 days ago on Amazon a few days ago when you buy a Sony PS3 Slim you get a select EA Sports Game Free... O well

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've never gone shopping on Black Friday before. I can't stand crowded stores.

Watch out for the H1N1 rubbing elbows with the cheap folk.