• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

Robby

Los Doyers!
Is anyone good with the motor strike? I could never get kills with it.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Parties on the PS3 are absolutely terrible right now,they never seem to work.

I'm having this issue on the xbox360 also.
I would be in a party with 3-4 people and it would say "the party is no longer active" about 75% of the time. Really frustrating.

ilyace

Yeah getting into games with a party is hell...one of us always gets dropped or only one person makes it into the game.

Seth

MD Party Room
Parties on the PS3 are absolutely terrible right now,they never seem to work.

I cant say this enough, I just wish my friends had a 360 and ps3 like me :(

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I personally thought WaW was bad (maybe apart from zombies, but I prefer online multiplayer to zombies) and MW2 would have been good had it not had all the broken overpowered shit in it.

Are you refering to MP or Campaign, because if youre referring to campaign than you need to be slapped with my dick

OUTL4W

Guess I'm a noob....just figured out how to link my YouTube account to my theater on the cod website. Definately likin the theatre..but for whatever reason it seams not all games show up there. When they are there all I see is a spinning circle when selecting them...more than likely due to high server demand. Would like to have seen different transistions though besides 2 currently.

Does anyone know if we can stitch segments from different games together? Too bad max upload only allows for a 30sec clip & only 30fps so def not HD.
My guess for future improvents that if you want to increase slots and upload limits increase that it will be part of a paid subscription.

Multi-knife fail:

[yt]puZYt2Zo9aY[/yt]

Knock....knock...caaaandygram

[yt]72KJvEKZfNg[/yt]

Alot of times after I have a good game I'll exit out and just watch it in theater again...for some reason can't stop laughing when I stick someone with the bolt.

Haaaa good times....

Serideth

Had a major issue with this today, was playing with my friend and two others in a party (one being Abe) and we couldn't join a game, we had to get one of them to join one and then invite me and my friend in, as a result it meant we didn't even get one game where we were all on the same team, I hope this will get sorted soon as matchmaking like this works perfectly in Halo.

TeamOverload

Just finished the campaign tonight.
Really enjoyed the story, and I thought the revelations "mission" was very unique to the CoD franchise, but I couldn't help but feel as though I was playing F.E.A.R. or something during it haha. Also, can't help but wonder if this might finally be the last CoD game on the COD4 engine. I would have to assume so, and the fact that MW1 started on a boat and this ends with a boat, would really help bring it full circle.

january39

eXo Staff
Yeah getting into games with a party is hell...one of us always gets dropped or only one person makes it into the game.

Yes, i have found the same - tried last night and one or all got dropped :(

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
To get into games as a party:
As host, if you see your party disappear and it doesn't put you into a game for a couple of seconds, back out. Then search again. And repeat.

And WaW campaign was pretty good, MP was shite.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Me, Greyone and x3sphere have it, not sure about anyone else.

I've got it too. Just got my computer back up and running so reinstalling stuff and patching everything, probably be playing in an hour or so

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, it was a shit show last night trying to move into games from a party. I was in a party with a friend and then Serideth popped in with his friend and we never were able to make it into a game together, except for some Zombies, which is fucking hard by way.

El Diablo

Do care packages not kill people anymore if they fall on people? I threw one under an AFK guy on the other team the other day and when it dropped he just slid out from under it :(.

Dan

Contributor
I can get to about level 7 in Zombies, it's way harder than WaW.

Practice makes perfect anyway.