• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Call of Duty: Black Ops

MenaceInc

Staff Member
He's Bowman from the campaign and does the US commentary in MP.

I don't know how you just noticed this. Everytime he talked when my friends and I started playing we would throw out one-liners from Today Was a Good Day.

Never heard of him before this game. :\

MenaceInc

Staff Member
You kids you.

You Americans you.

O'Shea Jackson (born June 15, 1969), better known by his stage name Ice Cube, is an American rapper, actor, screenwriter, film director, and producer. He began his career as a member of C.I.A and later joined the rap group N.W.A. After leaving N.W.A in 1989, he built a successful solo career in music, and also as a writer, director, actor and producer in cinema. In 2010, he embarked upon a television production career with the TBS series Are We There Yet.

Was never interested in rap music and TBS isn't shown in the UK so never had a chance to watch that show. It would be like if Russell Howard did voiceover, quite a few people in the UK might recognise the name but no one in the US would have a clue

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
You Americans you.

Was never interested in rap music and TBS isn't shown in the UK so never had a chance to watch that show. It would be like if Russell Howard did voiceover, quite a few people in the UK might recognise the name but no one in the US would have a clue

He also starred in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit in the US so even "kids" should know who he is, at least in the US.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I would think a founding member of NWA would be known everywhere. But then again, most of you probably weren't even born yet when they were releasing music.

OUTL4W

He also starred in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit in the US so even "kids" should know who he is, at least in the US.

Wrong Ice.....I think you are referring to Ice-T?

OUTL4W

Sooooooo...am I the only one with these funny segments?
Good times @ nuketown....
[YouTube]Isjr36xH5as[/YouTube]

I'm still trying to get the hang of this new cam dolly.

Robby

Los Doyers!
He's Bowman from the campaign and does the US commentary in MP.

I don't know how you just noticed this. Everytime he talked when my friends and I started playing we would throw out one-liners from Today Was a Good Day.
That's what I do everytime he talks.

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
I like how off topic this is.
To continue: Have you seen his stand up? It's quite good.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Why it looks like El Xando with a companion cube. Very nice.

Oooooooh yeah 8)
I've taken away the thought bubble and running person (it was supposed to be the companion cube thinking about Rochelle, but it looked kinda shite) so now it's just the companion cube :)