• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP ChickHEN for Firmware 5.03 R2

vincentrichter

<p>hi, I am really desperate, i had chickHEN R2 going, lost it, and tried re-instating it. Have been at it for 2 days now, and just can not get it going, have been trying various ways as well. Is there no other program similar which will "crack" my psp 3000 to play my CSO game files? I am at my wits' end. Looks like I am looking at a future of buying UMD's the way this is going. HELP!!</p>

tchumi

<p>hi haviny the same problem i tried all types of chicken programs the modded the r2 and it always frezzes when i open the picutre folder it loads the eggs and then freazes never shows the last image then it turns off my psp is slim 2000 5.03 help me plz sorry for my enlgish not my language</p>

jin12

yes me too i hav 3000 5.03, when my buddy uploded ah cfw uploader the name of the software change..and all the technician here says it can't be erase...i dont know wat did my buddy do...regarding to this...is it true it can't be erase

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

fracrat22

ok i loaded the h-bin to to root of the mem card and the tiff file to the image of the card its just shutin off i have version 5.03 im not getting the green screen i am also checking the system info and nothing changed any ideas

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ok i loaded the h-bin to to root of the mem card and the tiff file to the image of the card its just shutin off i have version 5.03 im not getting the green screen i am also checking the system info and nothing changed any ideas

Seems you've set it up properly but it can take several tries. Try formatting your memory stick first then copy the files over, some folks have reported a higher success rate by doing that.

fracrat22

ok ive ive started from scratch reformated the mem card i put the h-bin in the root file and the tiff in the image file and its still just shutin off im not getting no green screen ive done this over a dosen times should i try to re download chickHEN

Dmoney

PSP Dman
hey Davee, if the 6.10 typhoon (unreleased exploit) was patched are you planing to release it or wait for a 6.36 ofw release or nothing at all?

wadee

guys should i have a folder called PSP and inside this folder another folder called PHOTO because i don't i only have a PSP folder with these folders: COMMON, System,RSSCH, SAVEDATA, THEME.
i have the pictures folder when i open my psp on the computer.and do you guys mean when u say "put the h.bin file into your memorystick root" into the MP ROOT folder??
Help!