• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

ChickHEN Released - Homebrew on "ALL" PSPs!

qiang2341

I will waiting for the version which can run homebrew frmo now till tomorrow or the day after next.
Good lucky,Davee and others.

Seth

MD Party Room
I wish someone can tell me when the next version will be released

When the bug is fixed. I really hope you guys dont start thing again.

IZN47

Thanks every body for ur work.

For those who are not able to run this try deleting all your folders & image files 1st(ofcourse in picture or photo folder of ur psp & remember to take backup) than copy chickHen folder in picture or phto folder. & retry iam 90% sure it will work now.

again thanks for ur efforts guys keep rocking

Gladiator

Hello to everyone I could not start it then I put the pictures and now operates the only thing that I preovato 3 homebrew but do not work. someone has already tried? Thank you
Thanks Dave

crive

Hello to everyone I could not start it then I put the pictures and now operates the only thing that I preovato 3 homebrew but do not work. someone has already tried? Thank you
Thanks Dave

current release does not run any homebrew, hopefully today a new version will be released

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM EST ----------

hi
after firmware change ro ChickHEN can delete bin an image files?
no problem?

the firmware is not changed, ChickHEN gets loaded into volatile memory.
Once loaded if you reboot your PSP it will load the original firmware therefore you should'nt delete the bin and the images.

Gladiator

current release does not run any homebrew, hopefully today a new version will be released

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM EST ----------

I hope well thanks for trying to load the sake cf 5.033m6 me the screen with the word psp but then it freezes sin una gran cosa. I have a ta88 v3:)

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM EST ----------

sorry my english

imported_khan

Hopefully, Davee and co will make this HEN compatible with 5.0.2, after releasing an update to already released HEN as people with GripShift in hand would not want to update to 5.0.3 and lose gs exploit.

Keep up the good work.

NoName

Can the psp get a brick from the hen?

The HEN it self can not Brick you PSP because it works in the RAM and not in the FLASH0. (as far as i know). If you try to Install CFW, on a PSP 1000 or old 2000, then you PSP can be bricked.

Why is everyone asking the same Question ? :mad: