• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clip: PSPgo Fully Hacked, Running HEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

So this is what the "scene" has come to huh? Well I'm done with this bullcrap. The so-called "scene" is pathetic and should go burn in fucking hell with all its users.

We decide to make a video showing people that it is possible to hack the PSPgo and newer firmwares, that there are still coders out there that can do the hard stuff.

I'm going to tell it like it is: all of the "sceners" are a bunch of fucking spoiled brats and cunts who want everything handed to them on a silver platter. Do you fuckers have any idea how hard it was to even boot into a HEN? DO YOU?! Sleepless nights, tiring days, testing and testing and testing. Doesn't work? Let's go back to the drawing board for one more try.

You idiots and assholes think that you deserve any of what you have? You should fucking be grateful for what you have: BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO! You sad excuses for human beings, attacking the character and personalities of the people who do a service. Do you assholes get a kick out of attacking people because you disagree with what they do? Do better then! I triple dare you! Morons.

Exophase was right when he retired from the "scene". There is no respect for the developers. People just demand more and more and more like they deserve it. Are you fucking kidding me? People are giving you a service FREE OF CHARGE and you still complain and demand and moan and bitch? SERIOUSLY? Bunch of idiots.

I wish you never again see another exploit while the PSP is alive, because the PSP IS alive no matter how many of you say it's dead and so on and so forth and it will live for at least another two years. Deal with it.

It's just sad to see all you cunts spit on the legacy of so many greats: Fanjita, Ditlew, Dax and Team M33, Mathieulh, nem, jim, joek, Exophase. The list goes on. What to they all have in common? They retired because of YOU. It's because of you that we ahd to pass on new versions of awesome homebrew like gPSP and more. Because you're never freaking satisfied. It's because of you that CFW has become known as the gateway to piracy instead of the homebrew haven it was meant to be. Because you're too fucking lazy to earn your money and buy your games.

Now you fucks go back to your pathetic lives of bashing and insulting people since it gives you so much of a fucking hard-on.

Neon out.

/me claps
I agree completely. Have you noticed that every single Dev that has posted in this thread have agreed with the action taken? Doesn't that say something about the state of the scene?

All I have to say is, nice work Team Typhoon. I support your decision not to release this. If people really want to play their Warez, they should code it themselves.

Oh wait, the people moaning don't have the skill...

If people really want homebrew, the 3000 is still being sold. They can just find an old one with 5.03 and use that, or even better a Phat or Slim.

karac

So this is what the "scene" has come to huh? Well I'm done with this bullcrap. The so-called "scene" is pathetic and should go burn in fucking hell with all its users.

We decide to make a video showing people that it is possible to hack the PSPgo and newer firmwares, that there are still coders out there that can do the hard stuff.

I'm going to tell it like it is: all of the "sceners" are a bunch of fucking spoiled brats and cunts who want everything handed to them on a silver platter. Do you fuckers have any idea how hard it was to even boot into a HEN? DO YOU?! Sleepless nights, tiring days, testing and testing and testing. Doesn't work? Let's go back to the drawing board for one more try.

You idiots and assholes think that you deserve any of what you have? You should fucking be grateful for what you have: BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO! You sad excuses for human beings, attacking the character and personalities of the people who do a service. Do you assholes get a kick out of attacking people because you disagree with what they do? Do better then! I triple dare you! Morons.

Exophase was right when he retired from the "scene". There is no respect for the developers. People just demand more and more and more like they deserve it. Are you fucking kidding me? People are giving you a service FREE OF CHARGE and you still complain and demand and moan and bitch? SERIOUSLY? Bunch of idiots.

I wish you never again see another exploit while the PSP is alive, because the PSP IS alive no matter how many of you say it's dead and so on and so forth and it will live for at least another two years. Deal with it.

It's just sad to see all you cunts spit on the legacy of so many greats: Fanjita, Ditlew, Dax and Team M33, Mathieulh, nem, jim, joek, Exophase. The list goes on. What to they all have in common? They retired because of YOU. It's because of you that we ahd to pass on new versions of awesome homebrew like gPSP and more. Because you're never freaking satisfied. It's because of you that CFW has become known as the gateway to piracy instead of the homebrew haven it was meant to be. Because you're too fucking lazy to earn your money and buy your games.

Now you fucks go back to your pathetic lives of bashing and insulting people since it gives you so much of a fucking hard-on.

Neon out.

Great bunch of outrages and bla bla bla's..... You are right in just one thing!! This scene is infested of lazy and icky people that wants and claim more and more without do/pay anything.. besides, your parley doesnt have coherence for your clump of revilements..

So long.. kook!!!!!

AR3S

G0d of W@R
I am saddened by this...
When I came to the homebrew scene about 4 years ago the scene was thriving. Fanjita and Noobz were at work on thier latest eboot loader. Dax had not yet arrived to the scene. All homebrew was run either from 1.5 or 1.0, so everybody looked for kernal mode exploit so they could create a downgrader or they waited for the firmware to be decrypted so Booster could make a new version of Devhook, which became extinct as Dark Alex came. Dark Alex marked a turn in scene, no longer were people running devhook but actual hacked firmwares. First was SE, then OE, and M33.

When I left the scene about 2 years ago my firmware was around 3.03 OE. Pandora was just a thought. I remember conversations about the topic on the qj forums. We had discussions of various methods that Sony had been using to reflash bricked psps. Some thought that is was through the audio controler next to the audio port, while others thought that there might be some combination beween a battery and memory stick. I left while psp homebrew was in its prime, it seems.

Upon my return to the "scene" just recently I came to find Dax's latest firmware 5.00 m33-6. I also found the Pandora Battery in combination with the magic memory stick.

But also I discovered that a large amount of the developers have quit or moved on. Even the infamous DAX. I returned to a scene that was not so much bent on the aid of developers but the increase in the want for the ability to pirate games.

This scene seems to be slowly destroying it self. In the two years I have been gone it has turned away all those that were so essential to the establishment of the scene.

Now the few developers that remain are so dissatisfied with the responses from the community that they will not even release thier work. They are the embers of the scene I remember. The community just seems totally intent on blowing them out. So out they will go.

Without developers the scene is dead.
I am deeply saddened and wish I could have done something.
I completely agree with you Neon

AR3S

n00b81

umm... wtf?

btw... do you think coming on here and calling other's names doesn't exactly make you look different than the other "assholes" in the "scene"? Just saying....

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
umm... wtf?

btw... do you think coming on here and calling other's names doesn't exactly make you look different than the other "assholes" in the "scene"? Just saying....

I'm doing the exact same thing that was done to me. But to me it was much worse than this.

I'm just saying the truth like it is. I'm not targeting people like you n00b81 for you know me and I respect you. But there's a whole bunch of people in the scene that aren't like you and me, and those people are my targets.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Long post
Seems like you were the one that ended up getting butt hurt.
You keep saying we, but honestly I have no idea who you are, I thought you were just a beta tester or something.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Good job on the name calling in that post.
Although I do agree with you on the scene is filled with people always demanding. But no one is forcing anyone to develop stuff for the PSP. People do it as a hobby. When they release the stuff they make they should know people are going to want more. Same can be said for alot of things.

If he released a usermode only exploit, then there will be no way a iso loader can come of this correct?

Robby

Los Doyers!
True.
I was going to say then just released it and let people complain about wanting full homebrew compatibility, but that wouldn't be any better than now.

See, this video shouldn't have been released, it was better not knowing that the PSP can be hacked, but the kid doesn't want to release it.

AR3S

G0d of W@R
What if they programmed in some sort of code within the eboots of homebrew to make them work. Only programmers of homebrew would be given this code to insert to create compatibility. No iso loaders would be approved so therefor iso loaders would not exist on the fw.
Just a quick thought that popped into my mind. Not sure if its possible though.

Robby

Los Doyers!
What if they programmed in some sort of code within the eboots of homebrew to make them work. Only programmers of homebrew would be given this code to insert to create compatibility. No iso loaders would be approved so therefor iso loaders would not exist on the fw.
Just a quick thought that popped into my mind. Not sure if its possible though.
If that did happened, I'm 100% sure a leak will happen. It's only natural in the PSP scene.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Wow...just wow.
This thread is full of butthurt.
It hurt my head even just reading through it.

I fully support Davee and the rest of the team's decision to not release this.
After the way that ChickHEN was abused, I don't blame him.
All it did was invite lots of idiots who just wanted to play games for free.

Itanium

@KezraPlanes

Sure you are right in most of your points, but its sure too that things aren't going to get better talking at the same disrespectful way some users do about developers.

Just pointing it out...

eldiablov

Contributor
Things aren't going to get better fullstop. This console and the community surrounding it is the lamest thing I have EVER come across.

madsoul

Id just like to apologise to the devs. I clearly havent followed the psp "scene" for some years now and dont know a shit about it. I am right now only into the Iphone/Touch where Im sure its a little diferent all together.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Most homebrew games are crap anyways. The release of this would lead to only an ISO loader, like last time.

It's funny seeing people rage on other forums over this. All of them claim that they would only download games they already bought, which clearly isn't the case. That excuse seriously got old.

So because some 15 year old pirates his games, And I make and/or download ISO's of games I own that our own way of doing things is justifiably wrong?

Yeah , getting fast load times and less battery usage is such a HORRIBLE thing.

I guess i'll go back to the Xbox Modding community where people don't cry about people using stuff for what they disagree with. So what if people want to pirate, that's their choice, not yours. People will always pirate no matter what. So the sooner you get your butthurt over with you can move on with your life.

eldiablov

Contributor
In fact, the name C for Childish seems a better name for this forum.

Dont ever tar the dumbasses with the same brush as the dedicated users of this forum. Over half the people in this thread are NOT real members of this forum. They are here for one thing and one thing only, self gratification. To even suggest that they represent our userbase is insulting.

Adiuvo

So because some 15 year old pirates his games, And I make and/or download ISO's of games I own that our own way of doing things is justifiably wrong?

Yeah , getting fast load times and less battery usage is such a HORRIBLE thing.

It's collateral damage. Not much you can do about it, and it's just something you'll have to live with.

Most people who have custom firmware pirate games. It's pretty much a fact; look at how popular ISO sites are and then look at the most common request. It's an ISO loader.

Status
Not open for further replies.