• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clip: PSPgo Fully Hacked, Running HEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldiablov

Contributor
I guess i'll go back to the Xbox Modding community where people don't cry about people using stuff for what they disagree with. So what if people want to pirate, that's their choice, not yours. People will always pirate no matter what. So the sooner you get your butthurt over with you can move on with your life.

The XBOX community was started by pirates, is ran by pirates and is supported by pirates. Homebrew barely ever had a look in. It's not the same as the PSP scene in any way, shape or form. It never was.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Dont ever tar the dumbasses with the same brush as the dedicated users of this forum. Over half the people in this thread are NOT real members of this forum. They are here for one thing and one thing only, self gratification. To even suggest that they represent our userbase is insulting.
Oh, And what makes a real member?
A person who Can't accept that people have different views and that some others condone piracy?

People can do what they want with what they have. That's exactly what everyone did with a PSP when they bought it and had 1.50 and installed Homebrew and got ISO loaders. Or even 1.00 when it was out in japan.

eldiablov

Contributor
Oh, And what makes a real member?
A person who Can't accept that people have different views and that some others condone piracy?

What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about the users with 10 posts or less that only come on when there's a hint that a PSP is going to be hacked.

Calm down Trigun.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
The XBOX community was started by pirates, is ran by pirates and is supported by pirates. Homebrew barely ever had a look in. It's not the same as the PSP scene in any way, shape or form. It never was.

The xbox community is just as dedicated to giving users what they want and don't want. Whether it's piracy or Running emulators or Game ports. No matter if their opinions are conflicting or not.

Getting upset and rubbing shit in people's faces won't solve the problem.

It's like saying There will always be somebody to ruin an online game for everyone. And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it except getting over it , accept it and move on with your life.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM EST ----------

What the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about the users with 10 posts or less that only come on when there's a hint that a PSP is going to be hacked.

Calm down Trigun.

I'm not Angry do you see /rage tags in my post?

I'm making a blunt point. That is all.

eldiablov

Contributor
I'm not Angry do you see /rage tags in my post?

I'm making a blunt point. That is all.

I dont give a flying fuck about piracy and that's the truth. I just don't like seeing the forums only getting active when there's stupid crap like this going on.

Mathieulh

Developer
So this is what the "scene" has come to huh? Well I'm done with this bullcrap. The so-called "scene" is pathetic and should go burn in fucking hell with all its users.

We decide to make a video showing people that it is possible to hack the PSPgo and newer firmwares, that there are still coders out there that can do the hard stuff.

I'm going to tell it like it is: all of the "sceners" are a bunch of fucking spoiled brats and cunts who want everything handed to them on a silver platter. Do you fuckers have any idea how hard it was to even boot into a HEN? DO YOU?! Sleepless nights, tiring days, testing and testing and testing. Doesn't work? Let's go back to the drawing board for one more try.

You idiots and assholes think that you deserve any of what you have? You should fucking be grateful for what you have: BECAUSE YOU WERE NEVER MEANT TO! You sad excuses for human beings, attacking the character and personalities of the people who do a service. Do you assholes get a kick out of attacking people because you disagree with what they do? Do better then! I triple dare you! Morons.

Exophase was right when he retired from the "scene". There is no respect for the developers. People just demand more and more and more like they deserve it. Are you fucking kidding me? People are giving you a service FREE OF CHARGE and you still complain and demand and moan and bitch? SERIOUSLY? Bunch of idiots.

I wish you never again see another exploit while the PSP is alive, because the PSP IS alive no matter how many of you say it's dead and so on and so forth and it will live for at least another two years. Deal with it.

It's just sad to see all you cunts spit on the legacy of so many greats: Fanjita, Ditlew, Dax and Team M33, Mathieulh, nem, jim, joek, Exophase. The list goes on. What to they all have in common? They retired because of YOU. It's because of you that we ahd to pass on new versions of awesome homebrew like gPSP and more. Because you're never freaking satisfied. It's because of you that CFW has become known as the gateway to piracy instead of the homebrew haven it was meant to be. Because you're too fucking lazy to earn your money and buy your games.

Now you fucks go back to your pathetic lives of bashing and insulting people since it gives you so much of a fucking hard-on.

Neon out.

Sadly, I have to say that I totally agree with what is being said here.

To team typhoon, you have all my support. I just hope must sceners will wake up and realize how selfish they have been. (although there is still a small minority of users that use hacks in legit ways and respect developers' work)

Adiuvo

Don't drag the thread off topic. If you don't like what's being said then argue back, instead of taking the 'easy' route and generalizing an entire forum.

Mathieulh

Developer
Yeah , getting fast load times and less battery usage is such a HORRIBLE thing.

I am affraid this excuse is no longer valid on the go (or even on the other psp models) since you can now purchase games from the playstation store (in fact you have to on the psp go) so you get the very same load time and battery times as if you downloaded the iso and put it on your device.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I am affraid this excuse is no longer valid on the go (or even on the other psp models) since you can now purchase games from the playstation store (in fact you have to on the psp go) so you get the very same load time and battery times as if you downloaded the iso and put it on your device.

Math, don't argue with them, they are always right in their minds =\ Know all, entitled to all.

xqtftqx

KezraPlanes, i agree with you.

Homebrew, ISOs, Games are all taken for granted. You dont have a right to have homebrew, or anything. Nobody is crying about not being able to live on the moon, or eat and never get fat. so why are you crying about not being able to run doom on your psp.

And, i have no used a loader for piracy. Recently, i have been working on an application for the ipod touch. The beta was cracked and leaked 1 day later. Its not a good feeling to be stolen from, and im sure game developers dont like seeing downloads in the thousands, and not make a single penny for any of them.

Imagine how bad you'd feel if you just saw that for every 5 thousand downloads, you could have made $150,000, if everybody wasn't as greedy. (Assuming the game is $30.)

Colm

[NOTE] I have not read most of this thread. In fact, I haven't read any of it since my last post. I don't want to have to bother dealing with pointless abuse towards the developers. I'd just like to state my disagreement. I'd like to raise a point here. This is simply an idea, nothing more. I am not a coder, I do not know if it is possible.
(btw, yes, I would be very thankful for the work Typhoon put into the HEN, but.. what good is thanks without there being any result for the end-user?)

Because there is a lot of people who own a large amount of UMD games wanting to upgrade to the Go, I propose an app that does the following:
1. Rips a UMD.
2. Encodes it to a new format that is tied to a specific PSP Go serial code.
3. Using a new app through the 6.10 HEN, it loads this, only if it fits the destination code.
4. If possible (see note, I am NOT a coder), if the HEN tries to deal with a file ending in .iso or .cso, it flashes a file so that the HEN can no longer boot.

Why will this be effective?
1. It will allow people who want to upgrade to the PSP Go to do so and be able to keep their games AND homebrew.
2. It will stop the spread of illegal .iso copies, for a while at least.

What are the faults with this?
1. A person can easily distribute copies to his friends on-demand. It's possible that the use of this software could result in becoming a for-profit business in some areas, as Pandora and CFWs have been before.
KezraPlanes said:
Someone can always hack whatever protection you put and ISO haven starts.

I'd just like to know, from a dev, if the above is a plausible idea

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
[NOTE] I have not read most of this thread. In fact, I haven't read any of it since my last post. I don't want to have to bother dealing with pointless abuse towards the developers. I'd just like to state my disagreement. I'd like to raise a point here. This is simply an idea, nothing more. I am not a coder, I do not know if it is possible.
(btw, yes, I would be very thankful for the work Typhoon put into the HEN, but.. what good is thanks without there being any result for the end-user?)

Because there is a lot of people who own a large amount of UMD games wanting to upgrade to the Go, I propose an app that does the following:
1. Rips a UMD.
2. Encodes it to a new format that is tied to a specific PSP Go serial code.
3. Using a new app through the 6.10 HEN, it loads this, only if it fits the destination code.
4. If possible (see note, I am NOT a coder), if the HEN tries to deal with a file ending in .iso or .cso, it flashes a file so that the HEN can no longer boot.

Why will this be effective?
1. It will allow people who want to upgrade to the PSP Go to do so and be able to keep their games AND homebrew.
2. It will stop the spread of illegal .iso copies, for a while at least.

What are the faults with this?
1. A person can easily distribute copies to his friends on-demand. It's possible that the use of this software could result in becoming a for-profit business in some areas, as Pandora and CFWs have been before.
2. erm...

I'd just like to know, from a dev, if the above is a plausible idea

Your idea is good but has one fatal flaw.

Someone can always hack whatever protection you put and ISO haven starts.

Adiuvo

Isn't that what happened with Chickhen? I was under the impression that Davee put ISO loader protection in it.

Colm

IIRC it was protected against ISO loaders, but the temporary CFWs dodged this protection

Status
Not open for further replies.