• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Crysis 2 Discussion

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I stopped having login issues a few days back.

I'm however still having problems with stats not saving. Among various other things like disconnects, and the only server I'm usually able to get into is in Europe FFS. I can't get into a single US server, let alone one that is in the same state I'm in.

I just got to 21(After my Rank Reset back to 19 for some reason and my KDR dropped to 1.37 from 1.45)

So taht makes 6 times so far my Stats have reset while playing Ranked servers.

Added more to list of cheaters if you run into em, Tell em to become AN HERO and kick their asses.
Gerson2002
Andreu0077
SanDK031296
STIV rorkg
Scrapper77
TETRASGN

El Diablo

31/3 - Today we released the first of a number of security updates, accounts that we have identified as exploiting an unfair advantage have been reset and if the activity persists they will be banned permanently. If you find yourself being kicked from every MP game it is because our systems have detected you cheating. We will continue to update anti-cheat software in Crysis 2 and strive for a cheat-free community.

Hopefully they fix the main problems soon >.>

MenaceInc

Staff Member
no reason to make DX10 because DX11 Renders it obsolete.
Their words. Not mine.

From what I understand, DX10 and 11 are for the most part interchangable with DX11 having access to DX11 only features like tessellation and more advanced shaders.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
From what I understand, DX10 and 11 are for the most part interchangable with DX11 having access to DX11 only features like tessellation and more advanced shaders.

Yeah, DX11 is like a refined version of DX10. Not like the major jump from DX9 to DX10. Unfortunately, we rarely see games actually built around DX10+. Just Cause 2 was one, and it looks amazing on PC.

Trigun

Well like I said , "Their words, not mine"

So *shrug*

JESUS CHRIST, This is getting ridiculous!
I empty whole clips into people's torso's and I get killed by people who fire like 4 bullets into the same spot.
And then there are people who I run into and shoot and then they kill me super easily and it shows on their screen that they were shooting me before I even ran into them, which is BULLSHIT because No bullets came from their gun until I ran into them face to face.

And then there's the LightHouse Map.
Me+sniper Rifle aiming at guy in opposite tower= Bullet goes low and hits the building instead, I aim higher=Bullet still goes low and hits building.
Opposite person with sniper Rifle aiming at me exactly the same way I was aiming at him the first time(at the persons body) = I die.
GOD DAMN

Lighthouse sometimes also doesn't load correctly, Like it's missing a layer of depth.
It's supposed to look like Sunset but when this happens there is no lighting at all. It looks like DOOM 3 does when you change the renderer

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I reset my password on the MyCrysis website and it sorted out any issues I had logging in or redeeming my LE code.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I ran into another cheater the other day, not as bad as the first time... He still just twitched onto aiming at people and never scoped in...

Trigun

Well luck you hah. I've been running into them a lot. Even after the so-called Anti-Cheat update.

Also: It seems all of a sudden lately the game is crashing on me randomly in MP.
:(
And it's fucking irritating that Whenever I play extremely WELL, the game either crashes or disconnects and I lose everything. Then when I get back in, I do terribly because i'm pissed off and because of other factors and my stats go to hell.

Ok, FUCK THIS. I"m done. I can't stand this bullshit anymore.
Sick of the Cheaters
Sick of the random crashes since they supposedly implemented "Anti-Cheat" especially when i'm doing well(SRSLY). It's crashed 3 times in the last 4 hours!
Sick of poor net coding/Hit detection/Lag/reload animations going the all the way through instead of switching the weapon like it should when Press the weapon switch key BEFORE the reload animation starts.
Sick of my stats not saving
Sick of Disconnecting
Sick of not being able at all to get into a NA server
Sick of the bugs, I can use upgrades and then they reset to locked and I can still use them with them equiped but gain nothing towards assessments.
Sick of shooting people with a whole clip at point blank with any weapon with my crosshair never leaving their upper torso and they turn around and kill me near instantly when I have full health. Or The Marshall shooting someone at point blank range 3 times and they still don't die, they aim at me with a marshall not even aiming at my body at all and kill me with full health in one shot
Sick of the horrible spawn points(SPAWN, Ok gotta find cover before..FUCK GANG RAPED BY 3 PEOPLE ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM)
Sick of the JAW, Seriously this gun is broken. I don't know how many times i've shot someone point blank with this and absolutely NOTHING happens. The rocket fires and just disappears and then the gun gets stuck mid animation when i'm trying to switch back to my main resulting in death.

I know i've defended this in previous statements but I recant now. Very much so.
And This'll be the last I post about it.
I'm sure it's annoying to read my posts of me bitching about legitimate things.

El Diablo

Honestly, everyone of these DM games I play has god awful spawning. They all do the same BS spawning in front of shots or on nades or in front of people. Whether it's one of the CODs or Crysis they all suck terribly. Part of why I like CS so much I think, because it's not all that stupid terrible respawning.

Does your key get linked to your MyCrysis account permanently (not the LE key, just the CDKey)? If not, then I may use a dummy acc until they fix the issues with logins.

Somewhat inclined to not pick up yet another username.

Adiuvo

Does your key get linked to your MyCrysis account permanently (not the LE key, just the CDKey)? If not, then I may use a dummy acc until they fix the issues with logins.

Somewhat inclined to not pick up yet another username.

I've made multiple accounts (more than the activation limit) and haven't had an issue so I assume it's only tied to installation.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I just want to say, I'm not having no issues on the xbox version.

It's weird too because you would think the PC version would have been better since that's where Crysis started.