• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Seth

MD Party Room
Alright looks like Im not going to be playing on the headrest level :( But I do have to note this I love the Detroit stuff they add being that I live so close to there. Also I love the side combos in the office buildings
" Person 1 What do you think their talking about
person 2 I dont know what do you think steve jobs and bill gates talk about." I really enjoying the banter..

Seth

MD Party Room
idk....

So is anyone planing on trying to get the Pacifist Achievement?

Seth

MD Party Room
Not killing anyone outside a boss fight aka playing the whole game stealth like...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm assuming that's not counting the first area of the game where you do kill people? I will try

I think only the bosses don't count. Pretty sure you can get past the first area without killing anyone, I didn't try though.

Adiuvo

I'm doing that next playthrough. My current one is run-and-gun. Using the Typhoon makes that style worth it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Started playing this afternoon. Was super stealthy and having fun using the cover system taking it real slow.

Then I died and instead of creeping around again for 30 minutes on the same checkpoint I shot the shit out of everyone in 3 minutes.

El Diablo

I'm still confused as to how you can run and gun in this game. Currently stuck in the intro section getting killed in 3 bullets not being able to hit people for shit with my little laser. I guess I just suck.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So far I've found that the AI is pretty dumb when you are in cover. You can pick them off pretty quickly and then roll somewhere else and finish off straglers.

Adiuvo

I'm still confused as to how you can run and gun in this game. Currently stuck in the intro section getting killed in 3 bullets not being able to hit people for shit with my little laser. I guess I just suck.

Headshots kill everyone in one hit. And what laser? Are you trying to use the stun gun long range?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just finished it. Minus the boss fights, it was an amazing ride start to finish. Best game I've played this generation. Took me around 40 hours to complete though I spent a lot of time doing all the side quests and hacking stuff.

Going to do another playthrough on the hardest difficulty.

Seth

MD Party Room
Headshots kill everyone in one hit. And what laser? Are you trying to use the stun gun long range?

Combat Rifle has laser sight... Also a few guns like the submachine have laser targeting

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just finished it. Minus the boss fights, it was an amazing ride start to finish. Best game I've played this generation. Took me around 40 hours to complete though I spent a lot of time doing all the side quests and hacking stuff.

Going to do another playthrough on the hardest difficulty.

So far from the ~1hr I've played of it I've got to say, it too is my favorite game of this generation so far. It has me hooked like no other game has.

Just got power back from a day without power and first thing I'm doing...after homework...is playing this game :)

El Diablo

Where are you again Frozen?

El Diablo

I'm still out of power, there's maybe like 25% of Trumbull with power, this blows.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
One of my nitpicks with HR is that there wasn't really any truly 'dark' areas. Lots of bright lights everywhere. Guess that's why there's no flashlight. The atmosphere in Paris (DX1) was absolutely fantastic, and I hoped to see something like that in HR.