• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FIFA World Cup 2010

mootjeuh

I don't think I've ever been disappointed in my life, first of all, I was 100% for the Netherlands, and they lost :/
And second, they played like crap, compared to before the final. I think they even were on a winning streak.
But hell, its not like Spain was any better. And the ref totally screwed up the game, I mean, all of the NL players had a yellow card, WTF?

Oh well, lets just see how the UEFA goes.

Spiros

Maiki
Didn't get to see the whole match, only bits and pieces as I was working.

I think Spain deserved it, thought the Netherlands were poor sports after the Spain goal they were bitching at the ref like it was his fault their defense wasn't up to it. I know just before it should've been a corner, but refs miss that shit all the time.

European and World Champs now, good for them, they deserve it.

Riorio99

Congrats to Spain, but I think Holland could have won had they actually decided to play instead of throwing out kicks left and right, trying to injure the Spanish. Just played like silly boys, instead of the fantastic footballers they've been throughout the rest of the tournament. They are my odds of favourites to win Euro 2012 if they can calm it down in final though.

Spiros

Maiki
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQGU9W8PBSY[/YT]

That was ridiculous, just saw it on the highlights this morning, should've been a straight red. From what I've seen and read, the Netherlands did shit like that all night, if so I'm glad they didn't win it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This was the most exciting part of the entire game, it was poor.

Poor is an understatement... This Spain is in for a surprise, they remind me of 2004 Greece, and we all know what happened to those poor fools.

The only thing going for them is their keeper and an all-out defense tactic... This is easily figurable and won't work twice. Holland will win Euro 2012.

Spiros

Maiki
Poor is an understatement... This Spain is in for a surprise, they remind me of 2004 Greece, and we all know what happened to those poor fools.

The only thing going for them is their keeper and an all-out defense tactic... This is easily figurable and won't work twice. Holland will win Euro 2012.

Worked for us twice against Portugal(in Portugal), not to mention France(reigning champs at the time), and the Czech Republic, on the way to the cup.

And though we have underperformed for the most part since then, we still qualified for Euro 2008(with more points than any other country) and for the World Cup this year, which is no small feat in itself.

However, I do agree that Spain remind me of Greece in 2004, with so many 1-0 wins.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Worked for us twice against Portugal(in Portugal), not to mention France(reigning champs at the time), and the Czech Republic, on the way to the cup.

And though we have underperformed for the most part since then, we still qualified for Euro 2008(with more points than any other country) and for the World Cup this year, which is no small feat in itself.

However, I do agree that Spain remind me of Greece in 2004, with so many 1-0 wins.

I meant it doesn't work in two or more distinct cups...

Greece beat Portugal twice because we were idiotly overconfident. But you deserved that cup. But you haven't lived up to the responsability of winning such a competition in any way.

explosions

I meant it doesn't work in two or more distinct cups...

Greece beat Portugal twice because we were idiotly overconfident. But you deserved that cup. But you haven't lived up to the responsibility of winning such a competition in any way.

No need to insult him directly, is there?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
No need to insult him directly, is there?

How am I insulting? I'm sorry if that's what got through.

I was just saying that when a team steps up to the title of World or European Champ, they instantly have to carry a lot more weight and responsability on their shoulders.

Portugal isn't even one of them and every competition we're expected to be in the final 4 D:

explosions

How am I insulting? I'm sorry if that's what got through.

I was just saying that when a team steps up to the title of World or European Champ, they instantly have to carry a lot more weight and responsability on their shoulders.

Portugal isn't even one of them and every competition we're expected to be in the final 4 D:

"you haven't lived up to the responsibility"

But I guess it's however you wish to take it. :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
"you haven't lived up to the responsibility"

But I guess it's however you wish to take it. :p

I meant Greece as a team though, my bad xD