• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

fucked up day

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
First off, I'm at work all day. My mom comes in during the afternoon and tells me my uncle dies. Yeah it sucks, but he was a drug addict in and out of jail so it was only a matter of time. Still upsetting though. Then I hear my friends grandpa died as well. Pretty shitty. Then to top it all off, my cousin calls me this evening to let me know that my basketball teammate, friend, and fucking hilarious guy and his dad drowned out on the lake ice fishing. They were on snowmobiles and fell through the ice apparently.

I still can't believe it. It has not hit me yet. My friend, classmate, teammate, Jeremy, gone forever. I've been playing basketball with him since like third grade. :(

And apparently someone stole a car and is driving around shooting shit in our small town and the town next to us. Our towns are very small compared to where I'm guessing most of you guys live. Probably about ~6K people divided between the two. Un-fucking real.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Wow. That sucks, especially to lose a friend because some of my friends are closer to me then some of my family members.
Wish you the best of luck. Hopefully things turn out nice.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Sorry to hear about that
To echo what QuickJay said, my best mate who's also my housemate is a lot closer to me than some of my family too so I know it can be really hard

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I'm sorry to hear that man, just stay positive and things will get better.

Best of luck. :)

Riorio99

Sorry to hear that.

Jade Goody died today too though so it's not all bad.

I've had people telling me that she's died non-stop, and I say right back to them, worse things happen to better people, and this thread is proof.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I looked up Jane Goody and I've never heard of her before. Must be a UK thing. What's terrible about her?

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Ouch. :(
Sucks to be you right now. Sorry dude.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Wow, that is horrible. Four people that were involved somewhere in your life died and some fuckers are doing drive-bys in your town...

Sorry to hear that.