• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

Sullivan

Editing your post does not mean you didn't.

Making shit up doesn't make you as cool as chatfag or eightyfag

edit:

lockerz.png

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Who says I'm making things up? You and your spoiled mentality?

Back on-topic though: anyone know if they're adding new items along with a restock?

Hopefully. I was going to get Prototype on the 360 but they took it off :(

I had 98 pointz, then I got an email saying they'd take some away, then another saying I'd get some back. I have 102 pointz.

lol.

eldiablov

Contributor
[qimg]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6998/lockerz.png[/qimg]

You missed out the powerade? o_O

Anyway, I couldnt get onto lockerz yesterday and it isnt exactly running well for me today. I got my ptz but i'm fast losing any hope I had left that I'd actually win anything.

xploren

Contributor
I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but if you can't get on Lockerz sometimes, try logging onto another page, like the Dailies page. The My Lockerz page doesn't load a lot of times.

Cryox

Bro.
I still don't understand how it's possible to get prizes.

They are restocking on the 15th. Get on early and periodically then and if your lucky, the prizes will be restocked right when you get on one of those times. Redeem your PTZ for something and you will get that something in the mail eventually.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
i just checked me locker and i have no points >_< i had 132 last night

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
rip off? I fail to see how it is, seen as it didn't cost anything.

I am still going to use it, seen as it hasn't been launched to the rest of the world yet, meaning, ofcourse there will be bugs, they fix them soon enough.

Good day.

Edit: Btw my points are still working fine, just gone to 421 after answering todays daily.