• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
How frequently do they re-fill their store?

TeamOverload

every couple of weeks. Another PTZ place restock is coming within the month, but they aren't announcing it until the day of this time.

Colm

I've been looking through this thread again since the failed restock and I noticed one very interesting comment:
It's a social study, heard it here first.

Considering that the new features haven't gone live, etc. etc. this explanation sounds slightly more viable. Especially considering the reactions provoked by the restock failure.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
which could explain why it's invite only.. to see how people went about getting them.

Dan

Contributor
All the old shit's up again, but it says they're getting more in soon, some shit like that.

Whatever, no harm trying.

xploren

Contributor
I've been looking through this thread again since the failed restock and I noticed one very interesting comment:

Considering that the new features haven't gone live, etc. etc. this explanation sounds slightly more viable. Especially considering the reactions provoked by the restock failure.

IIRC, Lockerz said it themselves in one of their Facebook introduction notes.

James.

User Not Found
guess it is real.
Just got my amazon voucher in my email. I'll post a screenshot in a few days. I'm out of the country and only have a rubbish phone to get on the internet

whitehawk

Well, there is a restock in 35 mins. I have 766 points, what should I get?

It's between a PS3, 32gb iPod touch or 10inch laptop. Or save my points, but it's probably smart to get something before they raise the prices.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
meh... the bastards took away all my points... I was going to get two ps3 games. now I can't -.-

Colm

PS3, then resell it..

Thanks for letting me know btw, I'll keep a tab up