• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

Adiuvo

Thanks Frozen.

Cryox

Bro.
Lockerz is online atm... if it's not online for you frozen, I'll send him one.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
123213.png

couldn't be bothered waiting for them to fix the site, too much traffic is this sites problems.

got a blanket thing looked cool, see what happens shall we.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I redeemed an 8GB iPod Touch last redemption, though didn't get an order number, merely a #, but apparently so long as you redeemed your prize legit like I did you should be getting it, I've emailed them the receipt as they say to on the frontpage :)

Sullivan

I was able to order the new nano, 16gb with camera.

madsoul

Is there anyway to see when they will redeem again for non z-listers?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

It irritates me that it still says october 15th on the site...

TeamOverload

All they have said is later this month, once they finish sorting out all the details from the last Z-List only redemption.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I still haven't had my second receipt for the 8GB iPod Touch I redeemed but apparently I should have it by next tuesday latest :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
has someone actually got something from these guys? Suddenly all my lost PTZ are back... Strange that they disappeared right before the store re-fill -.-

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I've got my Z-list shirt, and hopefully getting my redeemed iPod Touch soonish...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
that's proof enough I guess ;) Thanks James.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

wtf I've invited two people today and still haven't got any PTZ for it... Oh well.. I guess they'll come eventually..